GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was really good. Donna Mills and Det. West would make a great couple looks wise, and they have that 80s thing going on with the older woman fantasy than hunky young guys salivate all over them a la Dex Dexter.

MW was good today giving that whole speech. I love that Ava is so unrealistic. Strange how formal Morgan is with Luke considering that is his uncle.

• Members

Poor Donna Mills lumped in with the worst actors on the show.

Tonya Crowe was a terrific actress, at least when she had something to besides act like an ungrateful bitch toward her mother. I would like to see her on a soap.

• Members

Probably! But a lot more mileage can be gotten out of this drawn out drama by saying that Nathan was lied to by the grandparents about Nina being his sister. Nina is his mother and the grandparents used him to pursue Silas without telling him that Silas was his father.

• Members

What?! LMAO. I must have missed that while ffing. What a joke!

Today's show was awful. No heart, no soul. Way too many new faces. Donna Mills looks great? Perhaps for 74, but her face doesn't even look real. Take another look.

The preview doesn't make me eager for Monday's show at all.

Shawn looked hot, though :)

• Members

That's not even a history issue. It's the biology you learn before you start walking. Luke, Morgan and Michael share a blood relative (Carly), so they are related.

The show is just slop. Agenda driven slop where all the long standing characters are just meeting gaurantees while all roads lead back to pets. The scenes with Silazzzz and Mills was almost as if I were watching a new soap. Then the show ends with Mills and Woodpile? What about that says "tune in Monday"?!

Archived