GH: SOAPnet Promo...

• Members

Has anyone else seen the GH promo on SOAPnet. Is Alexis Sam's biological mom? She says something to Rick, to the effect of..."I had a baby when I was really young."

Personally, I'd rather Sam be Robert and Holly's kid. That would be more fun and interesting to me.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've thought this for awhile but could they make it any more obvious? When we are hearing Alexis talking about this all we see is Sam's face on the screen! Geez - why don't they make it a little LESS obvious for those who haven't figured it out.

• Members

Weeks before they made a big deal about Sam not having the gene that Danny had that caused his mental condition. They said that was passed down through the mother. First hint that Sam's maternity was going to be placed in question. Around that time she started having nightmares about her mother too. Next hint, Alexis also mentioned "something she had done in her past" which possibly alluded to giving up a child. Then we had Alexis all of a sudden starting to "mother" Sam, by advising her on her love life and future. Making them enemies solidified it for me bc too often a mother/daughter reveal is gonna happen when they have the 2 women hating on each other first. AMC's Erica/Kendall, OLTL's Rae/Skye, GH's Carly/Bobbie. It's bc of all of this that I thought it was obvious they were going that route.

• Members

Yeah, I think that pretty much sealed it. They were in the same room during the virus storyline and everything just adds up... Plus Alexis is going to be a thorn in Sam's side if she continues with Jason which will be a big thing for them... plus it was always speculated that there was another Cassadine child floating around.

I would have liked the Holly and Robert thing to but the Alexis thing seems quite obvious and has potential too.

Archived