Soap Heroes/Heroines who would've made better villains (and vice versa)?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes!! In fact, I am listening to the Indians' spring training game right now. A week from tomorrow is the season opener - I can't wait!!!

Yup, back in 1997, I remember WKYC-3 moved DAYS up to 11 AM when Sunset Beach debuted in January 1997. That show aired at 1 PM (DAYS' old timeslot, and now current timeslot), with AW at 2 PM.

• Members

I yearn for the day Daniel Jonas is killed off.

But since that will never happen, it would be nice if they would portray him as the !@#$%^&*] he really is. Then maybe I wouldnt have the "turn the tv off" annoyance hate that I have for him and be more of a villain hate.

• Members

A big agree on Cassie Layne being a schemeing social climbing rebellious pain in the butt, especially Reva's butt! Also as posted above LW came off as so hard, brittle and snippy that it worked better that way. Would've loved it if after she became a part of the Lewis family she acted all high and mighty while still be trashy...LW's Cassie came off as a self-entitled shrew.

They had a chance to fix this as they sent the Fairy Prince to heaven, and for a few weeks LW gave it her all being angry at Reva and everyone else. Too bad they didn't take this opportunity to do a Barbara Ryan and have her sick of being rolled over and just become an outright bitch. How fun to see Cassie being all sweet to Reva while schemeing against her to get her due.

Archived