GH: Kimberly McCullough interview

• Members

IMO, they're never going to commit to Patrick and Sabrina any more than they already did when Robin was 'dead.' They're just going to play the endless 'triangle' from hereon and waste everyone's time. Scrubs will eventually reunite, but not before making us sit through months of Patrick trying to decide whether he wants his wife or Sabrina.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would rather see Sabrina have moved on and have Patrick have to move the moon and stars to win her back.

But seeing that he would do this just because Robin is out of the picture, makes him seem like a major heel. Who knows? Maybe Patrick and Sabrina are end game. I don't think General Hospital means as much to Kimberly McCullough as it once did.

• Members

If she did not return to usher Jason Thompson off, then what was the point? To give Patrick and Robin closure so he can go off with Sabrina? Cartini love Sabrina after all. After this is done, there should be no more story left for Robin. I am just sorry that she does not get to take Emma with her. I don't see the point of Emma staying without Robin when Sabrina and Patrick will be having their own child.

• Members

I know this was sarcastic, but she does actually :lol: . Although I think she looks more like Becky Herbst **ducks for cover** .

I just saw a picture the other day where she and Erin Torpey were actually together in a picture, and side by side, the look less alike, especially in the eyes (and with the different hair colors, obviously).

I thought that picture of MA was actually Brittany Underwood.

I haven't regularly since Robin reunited with her family, and haven't watched at all in a few weeks, so I haven't really been here recently, and I guess this departure, along with TR's, means I should continue to stay away for now. I do miss a lot of you here now, though, so feel free to PM me if you want to catch up, or I'll PM you :) .

Archived