GH: Kimberly McCullough interview

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure she'll be back soon enough, but this Sabrina mess is a unnecessary knife in the gut and an even bigger waste of time than it already was if Robin's not around for at least another six months to play it.

Patrick and Robin have had maybe 12 hours of happiness and now she'll likely head off after Robert or something. Based on this, it was a waste of time to build and build to the big reunion and then almost immediately exit her. I love Tuc Watkins, but Robin Scorpio is not [!@#$%^&*] David Vickers on OLTL. She doesn't just float in and out of town on a whim. She just came back from the dead. To her family, to her husband and daughter. This is not a way to tell a story. It's a huge blunder on their parts. "Oh, but her schedule!" Yeah, don't give me that [!@#$%^&*]. They had her for four months already and right after she returns to her family she's gone.

• Members

Patrick was a flop without her (and he always was), so the happy ending/second honeymoon makes sense to me.

And Sabrina can find some other prince to make cow eyes at.

I can't imagine who they'd even recast her with. Knowing them, probably Christina Chambers.

• Members

Ron probably resented her coming back at all. The whole thing was written from Sabrina's POV, as we heard that Robin was having a great time in captivity, per Ron.

Now we get to the real story, what was planned all along, walking dead Patrick and Carrrrrlllllllloooossss who owns more vowels than he does bars of soap, fighting over the precious princess.

• Members

Patty was a good character until he got with Snobin, IMHO. However, Crappy have no interest in him, so they should leave as a family. Unfortunately for us, Crappy thinks Emma/Brooklyn is a keeper, so Patty gets to stay and JT remains employed. Sad day when a 5 year old is a MVP. Emma is a brat and needs to go with her family. I'd rather they all leave together!

Robin should not have returned. AJ's story was dropped for this?!

It makes no sense that these 2 enemies had not one scene. Does Carly even know Robin is alive?!

Archived