What soap house (past or present) would you like to live in?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS DiMera mansion, back in the day when you saw all the dark brown hallways and large dark green bedrooms.

DAYS The Blake House from Aremid, the original one, which had secret rooms, passageways, and a grand ballroom that could host weddings, receptions, etc.

DAYS Marlena's penthouse. I'd repaint it in a different color, but otherwise totally fabulous.

GL Spaulding mansion during the 90's.

GL Josh & Reva's house, the one Vanessa gave them.

B&B Forrester mansion.

• Members

I almost forgot that Llanfair had a few secret rooms itself. it had the infamous Victor Lord secret room of the 80's ("rebuilt" for Dorian in 1995) and then the room Tess held Natalie and Jarrod in (which came with a bathroom...very cool) in 2008. and then the tunnel that went into a little area with the big treasure chest that had stairs that went up to Viki's childhood bedroom in 2003. That was creepy.

I wouldn't like Labolie because we've only seen the foywer, the kitchen and the living room. That's like a sitcom house.

I actually enjoyed Sonn'y original penthouse (not his first apartment in PC) the one that had belonged to Sean Donnelly before him. It was kind of sexy with the fireplace and the dinning area right infront of the windows and hidden kitchen. it was a lot sexier than the place he's in now. I don't know why they ever moved him out and never put anybody in there again.

• Members

Dorian had a few penthouse sets, but this one is my favorite. It reminds me of Frasier's Seattle apartment, which I also liked.

http://youtu.be/_Wgi5JzVdQY?t=1m6s

I'm a big fan of '80s postmodern architecture and furniture. Alexis' penthouse and Erica's Linden House are perfect examples, but I would prefer darker, more masculine colors (like the original Linden).

http://youtu.be/cGTPwRpnd2I?t=7m7s

Archived