GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, there was quite a bit of talk about Faith Rosco in one of the other threads and since I am a huge Cynthia Preston fan, I decided to see if she had a twitter. She does, but doesn't have many followers or use it often but one of the conversations she was having on there was about how she would love to return to GH one day. I wonder if Ron will see and make it happen. There's a return I'd be down for.

• Members

Wow is Julian that dumb to show up to the pier alone? Did he think that Duke could and was going to take on Carlos alone?

Brad's biological father is really a gangster? Okay. Are we hearing this for the first time bc it seemed so out of left field that he's all of a sudden lamenting over this. How contrived that he and Lucas have the same backstory

I cant stand Felix so I loved the shade that Silas was throwing him

Wow, so this big mob war they kept hyping amounted to someone getting jumped. We used to do that in middle school

Why is no one suggesting that maybe Silas' twin Stephen ordered the prescription?

Check out Lucy Hoe cheating again

Were Mac and Scott involved in each other's stories in the early 90s? Both dated Dominique and Katherine. Did they fight over them at all?

• Members

Julian's lunch money fund is gonna be hurtin'. Why is the big boss doing all the heavy lifting physically like this? This is how Ron and Frank do mob stories - three or four guys and a shoestring.

I don't mind Brad having a connection to the Asian Quarter because that is GH history. I just don't care about Brad, really. Poor Parry Shen.

• Members

I loved Lucas's dirty talk to Brad. Between the "last night you kept telling me go faster and faster" and the ass comment he made. Definitely not the squeaky clean gays that DAYS has. Next time though Lucas, shower and change your clothes before you go stalking your ONS at work for round two.

Brad's back story was a pleasant surprise, tying him to the Asian Quarter from the 80s (before my time) . One thing you can't accuse Ron of is not trying to use history. Though Ron could have been more creative about it though. Having Brad and Lucas both be gay adopted son's of mobsters seems a bit lazy.

Archived