DC's top 10 Newbies of 2013

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never found Robert Scott Wilson to be all that charming - handsome and personable, yes, nice body, yes, but ultimately I thought he was vacuous.

What the hell does this have to do with acting? That's writing. They could have cast this role with Abe Vigoda and it still would have been the same thing.

I do think Parry Shen is a talented actor, so I don't mind him being on the list, but they are basically ignoring him in favor of gushing over offensive writing. How sick of Daytime Confidential to get hard over writing that involves trying to force a rape victim into sex.

I agree with most of their choices, and I'm glad they realized the talent of most of the new PP hires.

This makes me laugh and laugh. They apparently just don't want to admit that they want to [!@#$%^&*] Bryan Craig. Instead it's "let's pretend."

Look at that vapid face and those dead eyes. He's more Ryan Reynolds than anything else. And do you know anyone - anyone in the world - who cares about BC Morgan's relationship with Sonny?

The only "cowboy" Bryan Craig resembles is the one who has twenties stuffed into his g-string.

• Members

I cant believe Bryan Craig was #1 on this list.Why not Casey Moss Or even Corbin Bleu.

I know if they do a worst list, Eric Nelson (AJ, AMC ) will be featured. See I would put EN on the best and BC on the worst but thats just me

• Members

I think Casey Moss is great, but if anyone said he was the new Brando/Newman/Dean I'd be annoyed with that too. That's a ridiculous label to put on any young actor. You can't just slap those names onto actors because you want to hump them.

Archived