Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Long before we knew about the Hunter King aspect, it was said by We Love Soaps that this is relating to an incident that happened in early November. With all the legalities it takes time to investigate and follow through with stuff. She can't just report it and he instantly gets fired. Similar to the Victoria Rowell/Michelle Stafford situation. She filed a complaint with Sony, they investigated and ultimately dismissed it.

• Members

I love how everyone assumes because an actress is 19, that there is no way she could invite (or be the aggressor) towards an older man. I know plenty of teen/20 somethings that definitely go for the older guy. Like these actors/hair models are complete ingenues. Please. Until I see proof from an official source, I'm chalking this up to typical MM hate (and I'm indifferent on the actor personally). Honestly, Adam is perhaps the worst written major role in soaps during the past 10 years. It's as if the writers wanted to find myriad of ways to create a character so vile, despite the fact that this was a legacy character born on screen (not some instant kid), from a core family. Whatever. I hope the story is not true, because no one should be exposed to that kind of harassment in the workplace, but if it is, I hope someone official comments on it.

Archived