YR: Actor out

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who is Rob Scott? Is that the Ken doll from AMC?

Robert Gorrie's terrific, but I have a feeling if he's on Y&R he would be portrayed as a greasy sleaze.

There's never been any point in Kyle. Ever. I can think of few soaps where these magical babies who are created for a few months of plot go on to have any value. Just ask Abby.

• Members
I thought the execs already admitted that both the abbot cousin and Williams relative were smoke screens for recast Billy.

I agree that their is lots of duplication. This Abbot should look different from Noah (he needs to be blue eyed and closer to blonde than brunette) and have a totally different personality. I would take a rigid stuffed shirt with a bit of snob who is looking for daddy's approval. Totally opposite of Noah.

• Members

Well, I thought that what Blake Hood didn't do in acting..and I thought he had moments...he did look like Jack's son. Worked for me. ph34r.png

But I love all the alternatives.

I know that the williams casting was a smokescreen. Now that abbot cousin...whistling.jpg

• Members

Agreed. I don't understand why this concept is so hard to grasp. If they don't want to bring on Keemo, then bring on jack's grandson r granddaughter. But they have aged the teenagers (fen, Summer, Kyle) that could be a back drop for the story. All the others are way to recently born to be teens or their parents are too young. I mean, they could age reed. Victoria is old enough and if they get her away billy I could see it. But they can't be older than 14.

Archived