YR: Actor out

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zack Conroy would be great but again, what would the character be? Kyle is nothing but White Swinging Dick #327. That's all he's ever been there to be. There's a gaggle of guys on that show who are practically anonymous in motivation and personality.

• Members

I liked Rob Gorrie on OL but my concern is that his Kyle and RA's Noah would be a bit too reminiscent of a male version of the Bobbsey Twins.

There's already so much doubling on this show-- you have Courtney and Summer, Chloe and Chelsea. You need someone who provides enough of an obvious contrast with Noah to make the conflict work (sure with great writing none of this should matter but given this show's recent history with writing story, do we really want to take that chance?).

Now this rumour makes me wonder about that Abbott cousin casting note that had been floating around for some time.

• Members

... speaking of which, wouldn't it be funny if they consider that actor who played Noah briefly between Kevin Schmidt's tenure(s) in the role?! That would be crazy, especially since he has a slight resemblance to Hartley Sawyer-- well, except for that exceptional chin that Sawyer has.

Archived