YR: Actor out

• Members

I've been asking where is Keemo for years and all I've read in response is supposedly that PB didn't want to see this aspect of Jack's history revisited. Really??! One of Jack's most memorable period of story since PB's arrival in the role and he just wants it forever mothballed?

One of the reasons why most of these actors should not be involved in scripts. Unfortunately, Y&R has suffered from too many actors who think they should be writing story. In few rare cases, it has worked-- like when writers clearly are out of their depth in writing certain aspects (areas where their knowledge is almost nil, like the foster system or homelessness) but it's been mostly a bad idea letting actors dictate story too much.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah it's really sad. If Jack wants to keep up with Victor, he needs an adult son around Nick's age. That's where Keemo should've come in, instead of someone like Dylan. It would give Victoria, Nick, Sharon, etc. a viable Abbott force to interact with instead of silliness like pairing Jack and Sharon together.

• Members

Yup I remember reading PB say that a few years ago but there's a difference between his opinion and actually blocking it. Is he being allowed to block Keemo from being brought back or what? If TPTB wanna do it then what's PB gonna do, walk? That's ridiculous. I think Keemo should be brought back and possibly with a kid in tow.

• Members

I heard it was his decision to leave. Its crazy how the DC minions are tweeting him vile stuff even though he's leaving the show.

When did Zach Conroy become an actor with presence for all the calls for him to come to Y&R? I got nervous over the talk of him become a Y&R regular earlier this year because dude is a bland actor.

• Members

hmm. I wonder if this means they are gonna go for a twisty Kyle/Noah romance and the previous Kyle was too tall? LOL The dramatic fall-out is just... RIGHT THERE for the taking. Jack/Victor would lose their minds, not to mention Summer would probably start taking drugs to 'deal'. This could be really, really good if ever done (right).

• Members

If a regime really wants to do a story, there is NOTHING an actor can say, especially now that Jill is in the house. Don't blame the actors when they veto a story, blame the morons who relinquished control. When JFP took back control, MS walked. I doubt PB would do the same.

Archived