GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alexis should have re-directed when the Logan topic came up. Unfortunately for Lulu, that perjury will be her undoing. There is no way Dante will lie on the stand.

As for Diane, as aggressive as she might be as an attorney, the abortion/murder thing set women back 100 years. I know they wanted to show Diane as a shark, but it was an incredible disservice to women to have her even go there. Alexis' objection shows that there was never any intention that abortion is murder was the point they wanted to get across, but just having Diane say it as an educated supposedly sophisticated women IN A COURTROOM was in such poor taste. She knows better. It was so insulting!

• Members

Some recasts are permanent (and in some cases, like Lucky, they should have stayed permanent). It just depends on the situation. Our saviors didn't give a care about Scorpio with Tristan, they wouldn't without him either, unless they cast the role with one of their fantasy men. I guess JPL is out of work.

• Members

I really wasn't all that serious about the recast suggestion. I was just mocking the outrage that Ron had to write around an exit that could have easily been prevented. Just like I laughed at his whining about having to rewrite entrances for the OLTL three, when the solution was simple from the jump. Should have introduced them as new characters from the beginning and not trashed OLTL characters to prop GH at all.

• Members

That's what I've been wondering since this whole thing started. I sure hope they had a lot of buckets and test tubes in that lab. Of course Ron doesn't bother with that because he's assuming the plotting is using "soap time," even though the characters have all been readily referencing [!@#$%^&*] as happening like a month ago in their time, well after Robert and Anna were imprisoned.

Sure, I know, Ron - "it's just a soap!" I only hear that fifty times a week at this point.

• Members

Robin could have said she was absolutely anyone, so what does she say? She claims to be a big loud black woman! She was taking quite a risk that Carlos never met Epiphany bc that's a pretty unique name and she's quite a memorable character. Why didn't she just say she was like Becky Smith or something generic? BTW, not a fan of her ombre hair

Wow, Robin hears that Carlos is dangerous and mixed up with the mob so she goes and encourages him to be with Sabrina....lol. Gotta take out the competition.

Nik and Britt were great. I really am enjoying this couple

Tracy is the biggest hater in daytime and is a Grinch for everyone that's not her family, yet she acts super excited about Sabrina getting married? Give me a break!

Archived