GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This episode should be shown to all soap opera "directors" and how someone has to help an actor once in a while. KA and her shrieking were dreadful today and if they are going to ask actors to do their own stunts the least they can do is get someone to teach them how to do them. I feel sorry for KA because that klutzy, inept jump is now going to live forever online.

Alexis will never change, you have to laugh at this point.

• Members

Two paternity reveals during the same night? What kind of party was that?

Franco feels bad because Heather is his mother? Not because he did all these things? RH is all over the place in his portrayal. These days Franco seems a little bit slow and Carly acts as though she feels very sorry for him. Other days he is a different character. Now that the PP dream is over wouldn't it be funny if Silas, Kiki and Franco all left town and John, Starr and Todd returned after a while? Unless PP plans to bring back OLTL as a comic strip in order to avoid paying actors etc. RC can tell us that the PP miniseries was someone's dream. Perhaps Azure C's from the City.

How did Franco and Carly end up there? Did they hear Kiki's screams from the hotel?

Olivia was hot in her underwear. I can't buy this woman as Dante's mother.

• Members

Elsa, please explain to me how Francly went from "I can't do this" to both being at the pier at the same time? I don't think I missed anything, so what in the sam hell happened? They could not have been at the pier together! I swear I should not be shocked with this slipshod "writing" after all this time, but I still am :(

While I enjoyed Francly's scenes in the hotel immensely [beautifully executed by LW and RH], I can't help but be bugged by the non storytelling here. It's so undercooked, I see a salmonella outbreak on the horizon! Super disappointed. Once Carly FINALLY addressed the horrible things she endured at FrankenTodd's hand, this should have played out for a few more weeks or even a month. Not in the course of one damn eppy! Ugh!

Sympathy for KA for being so horrible and having it caught on film daily? Don't think so! She is being paid a nice chunk of change, and even if there is no one there paid to coach these people, why not ask cast mates? Perhaps she could do better if she weren't playing in the hallways with Chad!

Mob war? More like Spanky and Alfalfa after a major tiff!

Solivia - just awful! Horrible! I need some pain killers STAT!

moRon broke the most recent rule he made up himself - why was John McBain in yesterday's eppy? He stood there with his hands in his pocket most of the time. If he was critical to any part of the "reveal" from hell, please point out exactly when? As much as I don't wish to have Puke Lavery on my screen, it would have been much more fitting to have him there with his new boss when the truth came out. Put John McBain on ice until he is needed (not that he ever will be).

Alexis - now that the truth is out and she knows this weasel is Julian, I fully suspect she will stop wearing underwear altogether! What an idiot [and the sad part is that this is pretty true to character]!

Morgan is going to let his brother drown over a chick? Yeah ok! POS!

Was pleasantly surprised with the Shawn Carlos showdown. I can't stand that cockroach, Carlos, but he held his own with Shawn. However, Shawn was super sexy and some of his lines had my ovaries doing cartwheels!

Finally, another reveal where the bottom fell out before the gathering begun! Derek is Julian Jerome, now let's all go and talk about relationships and/or have sex! REEEEEEdiculous!

• Members

I've never understood the hatred for KA especially since so much of it seems geared at her looks. I think she's a mediocre actress at best but that puts her on par with half the people on these shows. I think she's decent looking. She's hardly the Elephant Man. I've always assumed that when I tuned out on OLTL I missed some grand scandal that earned her all this hatred like she tortures small animals or something. Otherwise I just don't get it. And I'll never understand the people who tweet hate directly at her or any other actor. Tweeting about a bad scene is one thing but to directly insult these people is just lower than low.

• Members

It never bothers me that some over privileged no talent takes a beating on message boards. What I find to be absolutely crazy is why some follow or even read the TL of the actors/performers they hate? I cringe when the tweets of Michelle Stafford, KA, moRon and a few others land on my TL, but I follow some who follow them, so it's nothing I can't get over. But you will never see me on the TL of either for any reason. I'm not even curious about them!

• Members

Maybe. Let's hope so. This is Ron though and he likes to rewrite things overnight, so I won't be surprised if we find out that Julian is really randomly in love with Alexis or something. You never know with him laugh.png

I was also wondering how Franco and Carly ended up on the pier. That was so random. I don't think Ron is even trying.

Silas is even using John McBain's trademark phrase now... "You look pretty." Which is a pretty common phrase, but still. Other than occupation, there is literally no difference between John and Silas.

• Members

I usually end up stumbling upon the twitter nonsense when I lurk on DD or when I'm on here. I stay away from those people's pages when I'm on twitter.

Asking cast mates is a bad idea because they'll most likely lie. What she should be doing is regular attending acting classes. And there is no excuse for not having the time to do it because others on soaps do/have done it recently.

• Members

Carly started making out with him, then pulled away and said she couldn't get past what he'd done to her daughter and Michael. She left the room. Franco muttered to himself he should let her leave.

Then obviously didn't.

Silass cracks a smile. Never saw John do that, even when he found out Liam was his.

Archived