The Miley Cyrus Thread

YRBB

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw that on Twitter, and SO is a bit too late. Miley has already prostituted herself. She's the "hottest" thing in the music industry, but this sudden burst of fame has nothing to do with her music. She's gotten low down nasty and dirty and unfortunately that is what sells now. The same thing happened with Aguillera. Once she made dirty, she attracted a different audience. I wonder if her grandparents are speaking to her now?

I will stick to my 60s and 70s music, you know the time when people actually cared about that kind of stuff?!

• Members

Miley must really not have good advisers. Poking a stick at Sinead - who is very volatile - is nonsensical. And cheap jokes about Amanda Bynes seem petty at this point.

She also seems to have no idea of the very valid reasons many people feel betrayed by the Catholic Church.

I think this is just tacky as hell and lowers my opinion of her.

• Administrator

Wow, that was such a good letter and was disappointed how Miley responded to that letter. I really like "Wrecking Ball" and "We Can't Stop" but I don't like her new image. She has/had such a young fanbase and was a role model to these girls. She could've changed her image but not in such a degrading way. You don't need chaos and controversy to let the world know you're not a teen anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived