All My Children: Who are Dr. Anders and that woman in the picture?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The woman who is in that picture looks maybe late 20s, maybe early 30s if I'm pushing it. I see Anders as maybe 35-38ish so he would have been maybe a preschooler during the Jenny/Greg heyday. Wasn't Jenny Gardner is her early 20s when she died 30 years ago? Isn't she supposed to be Jesse and Angie's age? Its a way bigger stretch than Janet with a new face which was explained really well.

I am excited for more of this story in S2 though.

• Members

I've seen people on other sites say that the woman looks vaguely like Lily Montgomery. She was in high school in the mid-2000s, which was silly because she was Bianca's age in the early to mid 90s. So if Bianca is old enough to have a teenager, then I guess Lily would be old enough to get married and die. If Lily married someone off screen, and Jack, Greenlee and Reggie are no longer in Pine Valley, it's perhaps reasonable that no one in town knows that Lily died. Or that it was mentioned but because no one in her family is around, save for Bianca, that many people have forgotten.

I also thought perhaps she could be Laura English just based on the photo, but you'd think if Laura was dead that Brooke would know about it and be upset about it.

Archived