OLTL Shelved

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fusion/Confusion is fruit of the poisonous tree. Better to just leave it behind along with that wretched yacht club. There's lots of other options to work with. We already have The Pines they could resurrect the Valley Inn, the Goalpost (which would be a great way to bring back Tom/Livia), McKay's which became Krystal's and will hopefully become Jane's After Dark or whatever they want to call it.

As for Fusion, I'm happy to stay away from the fashion/makeup stuff as long as Erica is off-screen. She was the only reason to have those stories. Better to double down on Chandler Enterprises and Cortlandt Electronics Cortech. Both businesses add a lot more story potential than the cosmetics company that brought us Charm! and pole dancing.

• Members
I also think both add a lot more credibility as Fusion amounted to sororitiy girls attempting to be business gurus. Does this mean PP would handle them the same? Of course not but I don't particularly see the need or space for Fusion, especially with the show 25 minutes and already focusing on building up to major businesses from the past. I don't think theres really time to squeeze in a story for Fusion so it would probably be best to leave that behind. It wouldn't be unrealistic to say it folded at some over the past 5 years and with Kendall's health having deteriorated and having gone through a divorce, it wouldn't be a stretch to see why she wasn't focused on it

Watch her get beat out by rising starlet Kristen Alderson

• Members

Seems Like OLTL news is forthcoming

1. @TOLN_News What's going on with #OLTL??? Us Fans need News, we don't like not knowing things.. Thanks!

2. @HohimerKyle We were prepared to make another announcement, but not at this time.

1:12 AM - 9 Sep 13 · Details
    1. @TOLN_News What's going on with #OLTL??? Us Fans need News, we don't like not knowing things.. Thanks!

@HohimerKyle We were prepared to make another announcement, but not at this time.

Image will appear as a link
    1. @TOLN_News Ok, Thanks. #OLTL is my favorite show, and I just don't want it to be Canceled. I hope to hear something soon, and hope it's good

• Members

They can re-dress it :)

And I ditto the return of the Valley Inn.

I didn't mind Shelter like others. Small towns, people frequent bars. I bought it. Blair's owned a club for a while now, so of course her kids, friends would visit. I don't see why it was always such a problem to have it focused. I could have done without some of the stunt crap they did initially there but even then it was just harmless.

Archived