GH50: September 2013 DIscussion

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah because she needed a BLT from Kelly's. It was supposed to be unique and fun because of Roger and Robin but it was so cringeworthy. Long and just stupid scenes for no reason [at the moment]. Frank really needs to understand that budgets are in place for a reason. Frivolous spending is just that - FRIVOLOUS!

Between those scenes and the Tourettes camera person, I just knew I was going to vomit.

• Members

Kman

re: Julian, from what I remember Julian (along w/Duke) was the reluctant mobster he wanted out and/or turn the org. legit; I don't know if they addressed any of this where he was re: the mob with this new Julian since I don't like him I rarely watch much of him

I can't recall when/how he was merked...if things changed to and fro' I have to go to utube cuz I forgot his mindset re: the mob when he died. The little I've seen, I'm not impressed with Derek/Julian and his plaid/checked (whatever) shirts just have to go...really, I just can't with them.

Still trying to locate this chemistry of Roger and Laura's characters cuz I've never seen it yes they get the snappy repartee because Carlintini wants them together but they are nothing special. I realize its subjective but I just do not see it.

• Members

Yeah, the information I have on the original Julian seems oddly inconsistent. When and how did Julian turn from face to heel? Was there a creative regime change?

I love deVry, but I think they're going to burn these two off very fast and it's going to be a waste of talent.

Archived