DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG at that final image. Yeah that didn't happen :lol:

tumblr_mr9p5zvXsQ1rdhn5oo1_500.jpg

With this pic, I noticed Kristen has a lot of good hair. I wonder if ED uses any hair pieces or if that's all her

tumblr_mraa34zAvW1r4pdhgo1_500.jpg

He looks like a doofus in this pic

tumblr_mr6cnpAQAh1qlrtq2o1_500.jpg

They are friggin filming Christmas now which means in a week or 2, they'll probably be doing 2014 episodes.

Someone posted this on Tumblr

tumblr_mr4gvxwq4R1s72rc3o1_500.jpg

:lol: I love how people over the net just hate them. Seriously, where are their fans?

tumblr_mr58wiZtz61qlizgro1_250.giftumblr_mr58wiZtz61qlizgro2_250.gif
tumblr_mr58wiZtz61qlizgro3_250.giftumblr_mr58wiZtz61qlizgro4_250.gif
OMG, I never saw this before. He really just walked over her and left her to rot in the snow? Did he at least tell anyone inside?

• Members

They're all over the Days Facebook page - scary stuff. They do exist apperently:

https://twitter.com/SaveDannifer

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Mended_Hearts/index.php?

It's kind of gross to me, but I guess different strokes for different folks? My issue is more with Daniel than Jennifer tbh.

tumblr_mqoxiexzta1srymt0o1_500.jpg

I guess the greatest and worst thing about Days is the polar opposite fanbases and views. Like this one:

tumblr_mq6qpx1jie1srymt0o1_500.jpgtumblr_mpza456ang1srymt0o1_500.jpg

• Members

I don't get why/how Days has an embarrasment of riches when it comes to female actresses in all age ranges in terms of ability and appeal, but the cupboard is threadbare for the men (with notable exceptions like Blake Berris, Greg Vaughan and potentially Casey Moss). That's why Wally Kurth seems rarer than diamonds - he has kept his looks and can match Judi Evans in the acting department. Josh Taylor, Drake Hogestyn, Shawn Christian etc. are terrible actors. The next age group down isn't any better - James Scott, Galen Gering, Bryan Datillo. It really makes one miss Peter Reckell.

• Members

Me too. With the announcement of several cast departures recently, I hope they use the extra money to bring him back. Its too bad he didn't stay on in a recurring role bc I think Days does good work with its recurring veteran cast. Adrienne and Justin right now is a good example of that

• Members

LOL I love Victor. That was the morning of Melanie's wedding, Carly was rushing there to tell her that she was her mother and to protect her from Vivian, who as at that moment giving her a poisoned tiara. Victor walked back inside and told Henderson to call an ambulance for the "trash at the front door."

That was a fun period where Melanie was living at the mansion, Vivian was still scary, etc. I also enjoyed Victor telling Brady this week that "Vivian was just evil, Kristen is also deranged."

• Members

Surprised we are going to see the book club. I thought they were just saying it in passing. I cant believe Adrienne switched the donuts. Oh why would she do that? Bitch is already high....lol..

Man there were a lot of blondes at that event. Jennifer, Nicole, Kayla, Adrienne, Julie. Hope was the only non-blonde in the house. I cant believe their book was Alice in Wonderland. What is this grade school?

I cant believe Nicole texted Daniel about seeing JJ with his friends. Bitch mind your business! She had nothing to tell Daniel. Girl needs to sit down and stay in her lane. BTW, she looked so out of place at the book club. I never thought Id see the day where Nicole was hanging out with those women like she's one of the girlfriends.

Ugh, even though Daniel and Jennie aren't together we are still subjected to their BS via fantasy segments

• Members

Nicole: Where's the little girls room?

Jen: The same place it was when you lived here!

Ha!

Julie is a trip, talking about all the "freaking water!" on her boring cruises.

JJ's dude friend, I haven't seen somebody wear their hair like that since Clinton was in office.

Archived