B&B and AMC star joins GH

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love William deVry but sort of wish he were going elsewhere since, as everybody is pointing out, GH's bloated cast is the wrong side of morbidly obese.

I still lament the day Brad Bell killed him off of B&B, though. Keeping Storm alive (and a hottie like deVry on the show) could have generated so much better story IMO.

• Members

I wonder how long it will be before we find out he's a rapist or will rape someone. I can't see Ron resisting that.

Anyway, I agree that the cast is bloated, but then, most of the leading men on this show are unattractive, untalented, and irrelevant, so if they can write for DeVry and he is popular and this is used to help usher out dead weight (I know, I know, it won't happen), I won't be upset.

I wish he did more primetime. I remember him in some Outer Limits episode where, in true TV fashion, when people had to strip (for a "science experiment"), the women showed most of what they had, and the camera barely showed the men.

• Members

Kate was never a magnate. Jax financed getting Crimson off the ground, and about a year 1/2 later, Kate went to Trevor Lansing for money so that Jax would not know the magazine was in trouble. He had to fix that because Jax didn't want organized crime anywhere near the magazine (his father got the family in trouble years prior and the SEC was closely watching the Jacks family). Crimson was never Kate's - she was only the Editor, which is how Todd got his hands on it. Yes, absolutely ridiculous, but it was what it was.

I was never under the impression that Kate was independently wealthy, but she was very well respected in the fashion industry. Of course that was when she was brilliantly played by Megan.

• Members

While I think DeVry is a terrific actor and an asset to any show lucky enough to have him, the GH cast is huge and other actors (Jackie Zeman) were not kept around permanently post Nurses Ball because the should said they couldn't afford to keep the cast size.

Archived