Queen Latifah Talk Show

Marco Dane

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL Damn. I read it didn't do that bad via Dealine granted she was under Arsenio... even though he's late night but apples and oranges I guess.

I don't think I'll be tuning in unless she has someone interesting... if its in my market. I know they said she had John Travolta on and at first I couldn't find the connection and then I remembered they were in Hairspray together. I'd like to see her succeed before Kris which has one foot in the casket.

• Members

I'm still not exactly sure who this Bethenny Frankel person is, but in the D.C. area, her show airs in the spot The Real occupied this summer. I caught some of her show the other day, and the asian co-host (Jeannie Mai?) was a guest panelist which made me think The Real is kaput.

• Members

I just thought it was funny that on her first 2 shows, her guests were John Travolta and Will Smith. Birds of a feather...

Haven't checked out her show yet, but I don't like how all the sets of all talk shows look the same nowadays. At least The View and Kelly & Michael look different.

Archived