Y&R Paternity Spoiler

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is absolutely true. They did show the scene where Nick received the results. He opened envelope, looked and then put the results back in. The next thing we know, he announced that the baby was his. There was never a doubt that they could switch the story. I believe this was done as a hedge - that if Phick didn't take off like it did - they could just make Summer Jack's and put Shick back together.

• Members

blah, blah, blah - but, what's done is done. This is a rewrite, plain and simple, to 'free' Nick up of Phyllis, and 'dump' her on Jack - the proverbial garbage can of Y&R. LOL I have very little respect for writers that take shortcuts, like this.

it's as bad as if they actually DO resurrect Cassie...

• Members

This was always going to be a story one day...just as Lily's paternity was always going to be a story. Now the question is whether Nick would have remained her father. There is really no drama in it if he is her father. So my answer would be no. Unlike Lily, there was still story in Neil being Lily's father because Neil had no idea about the rape (which TPTB played down and acted as if Dru and Malcolm had some affair)...so him finding out about that was good drama in itself.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Sharon switched them. I read the Canadian recap for Monday episode and it reveals she slipped into the f#ckin' lab and switched them.

I'm so gone, so done. YR is officially for the birds now. My 12:30-1 will go to ID network then I'll watch the first half of DAYS for now on.

I already don't have my Dru and now they destroy my Sharon! Done. Adios! Sayonara! Arevaderci! Bye!

Bill ought to come out his grave and sock Josh and Jill in their damn throats.

• Members

I keep seeing people say Sharon is destroyed. Odd. I don't see how she is any more destroyed than characters such as Ashley, Phyllis, Nick, Chelsea all people who screwed around with paternity in one way or another. Victor probably found someone to screw with Sharon's meds. Just because one person said no, when does Victor give up on a plan?

Dylan will be free once Chelsea's lies come out and he'll probably be the one to pick Sharon up when Nick dumps her on her ass.

• Members

Please. If TPTB disliked Case and didn't want her on the show, she wouldn't be on the show. As it stands she's a lead actress getting plenty to do. Phyllis did much worse with less excuse over the years. I guess poor Phyllis had it heaped on her too using this "logic".

Archived