OLTL: Thursday, May 30, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked it. It's another low key one, but had more plot momentum all around than Tuesday's (which I liked as well) and the ending seems to be leading more into the Todd stuff. More direct progress with Cutter/Nat and stuff about his illegal activity (I appreciated that they made the point that she would know Bruce), more progress with the Matthew being a dead beat dad story (I can't believe some people felt on Tuesday this was not going to go anywhere,) more about the bad stocks, etc...

Usually not a big fan of Blair's singing montages, but this one was really well done. I admit, when I was younger I used to have online "friends" I sorta had relationships with and would watch movies while talking to them with--something I've outgrown but it doesn't seem unrealistic for Matthew.

Seemed kinda mean for everyone to ditch Dani--especially Matthew--as it sounded like they had actually made plans--though if I were her I wouldn't want to dance, by myself, at a club with my parents there... So Dani knows the younger girl with the older creep? And by her working did he mean she was a prostitute or a drug dealer? And was Dani high near the end--when Todd found her she was looking oddly at her hands, but maybe that was an acting choice to show it was dark lol

• Members

In the end credits, who is Briana Marland? Love how in the preview Victor instant messages apologizing about the stuffed giraffe lol and looks like we have a new beauty salon set (not Roxie's :( )

(And wow, I actually watched and commented on an AMC or OLTL episode before the thread was already 4+ pages long...)

• Members

Oh please. He ain't bringing in nothing substantial. If anything, both of these shows should have a frontburner gay storyline since we've already seen how well the online audience responds to those stories. That is a huge viewership they're missing out of. Had AMC launched with Bianca and Marissa (or anyone else) as an actual couple with a storyline, I guarantee the ratings would've reflected that.

Archived