GH: Week of May 27 Discussion

• Members

I just think the whole thing is so dumb, but probably would have worked better if they had said he was the "Real" Franco or at least said he had plastic surgery or something. This straight-recast thing just, it doesn't work here.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
LOL!

One moment someone hates the violence of Sonny and Jason and the next one they're defending the return of a psycho who killed people for no reason, played mind games, damn near blew up Lulu and Sam, and who DID set Michael up to be raped. SMH.

• Members

Franco: When I saw Jason at my performance art piece Francophenia at MOCA, I could tell, not just from what he said, but from the way he said it, what Carter had done to Michael...

Carly: Raped him. He raped him.

Franco: And all the sudden my game wasn't any fun.

LOL... what? Yeah, Franco was just devastated over what happened to Michael when he was doing stuff like this at Francophenia, and saying that Michael doesn't need to worry because Carter will live on forever through his work.

tumblr_mnn9njG9d71sopfhpo2_400.giftumblr_mnn9njG9d71sopfhpo1_400.gif

LOOK AT HOW SAD HE IS ABOUT MICHAEL, GUYS. Doesn't it break your heart? sad.png

• Members

jp0ERrP.jpg?1

OGwy2uH.jpg?1
Mumbles West and her facial expressions today

How does Kiki telling Michael he hasn't done anything bad in his life lead to him bursting out he was raped? I thought for sure the first thing that was coming out of his mouth was that he killed his stepmother, which would have been a more appropriate response to what she said. And why is he spilling his deepest, most intimate trauma with her, someone he barely knows and hates?

Monica: "This makes no sense." Who you telling?

• Members

Awwww...HermanTheMilo wants to file a missing person's report on someone else's wife. How sweet - NNNNNOOOOOTTTTT! Stupid ass! He went from being a lovable extra to an annoying fool! There is absolutely no appeal!

Great to see Anna!

TinkerDumbo trying so hard not to be Todd but failing miserably! What a joke this is!

• Members

Kiki/Lauren/Not A Q So What's The Point is already Cappuccino Starr. Only even more boring. At least with Starr there was the hope that one day she could go bad again, and the inherent drama of the two legendary families. Kiki is not a Q, and her 'bad girl' act is already DOA. She's just doing a poor misguided Starr.

Ava I like because of the actress and the endless possibilities with Anna, Duke, Tracy, etc. But if it was me, I'd have Franco try to fool everyone into thinking he's reformed, only to continue a surreptitious reign of terror with the help of an equally psychotic daughter. The two of them can then eventually kill Ava (and Sabrina - I'm over her now, TBH; just these last few weeks since the Ball have done it for me) off - but not now, she's a great antagonist.

• Members

I predict if GH doesn't get rid of the OLTL actors, GH will be cancelled. The show is spiraling out of control and not in a good way. Cut your losses now or expect GH to be off the air in a year. Honestly, it's embarrassing the lengths this regime has gone to in order to keep RH, ME and KA. They're not even GH actors!!!

• Members

No you did. It has nothing to do with AMC/OLTL quality vs GH quality. AMC/OLTL are experimental web shows. Higher risk, less stable, less episode guarantees, less work hours, less pay. GH, is a network show. Its position is more stable, allows for Howarth to work more, and hence get paid more. AMC/OLTL could be the best written shows on the planet and GH being the worst. From a financial standpoint, it still is more beneficial for Howarth as a man with a family to be on GH and make that money. I cant believe this has to be spelled out.

• Members

well they still want their OLTL/GH hybrid

GH stable??? not with ABC, and with these current stories that have the GH3 front and center.

if that's you really feel about AMC/OLTL why in the hell are you seeing them in the first place?

i'm sure whatever I say someone is going to bitch about it in PMs here and on another message board

• Members

I'm confused why you think you're important enough to be discussed outside of responses to your asinine posts? You missed not only one but two people's points now. Seriously stick to your obsession as it's truly the only thing you seem to grasp.

Archived