GH: Week of May 27 Discussion

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not sure I'm sounding the cancellations bells yet (mostly because The View is free falling, GAA failed and I don't think ABC wants GH reverting to PP right now) but I so agree with you that the show feels like it has completely lost its way- it is so far off the rails its scary. I have a very tolerance for FRon's ridiculousnes- I didn't mind the vampires, Sabrina, the poison water. But I feel like Ron went completely certifiably insane when he lost the OLTL characters for good. I know Vicki Dummer is pretty hands off but for the first time in my entire almost 20 year tenure as an ABC viewer, I'm hoping for some network interference. Jesus needs to take the wheel from Ron.

• Members

Ain't nobody worried about you or your posts. Nobody goes to talk about you on other boards or. Believe it or not, some people here have lives outside of stalking the employees of Prospect Park's Facebook statuses and tweets or going to DataLounge and complain about people they have never met.

Love you guys! wub.png

I swear some people on here stopped mentally growing somewhere around Kindergarten age.

• Members

Getting caught up and man oh man it took KA no time to slip back into Starr. NONE of the Llanview 3 are convincingly playing new characters...at ALL.

Marcy Rylan has actually been pretty good the last few days. She seems less mousy than she did as Abby.

• Members

As of today, GH is officially OFF of my DVR. What a load of...well you know. wink.png

I like Frank and Ron. I really do (ducks rotten fruit), but this writing is SO contrived. As for Alderson, she MUST have pics of Frank and/or Ron putting it to a goat or something. There can be no other reason for her to be on the show at this point.

• Members

I can't stand KA and RH as Franco is just ridiculous, but lets be fair here--Michael Easton is hardly front and center. I think he appeared in two episodes in the time KA appeared in 12 or 20. He wasn't front and center when he was playing John either. Then he also disappeared for long stretches and it took the vampire story to actually get him center stage.

• Members

I just realized that its likely going to be Michael's. I thought it might be AJ's but if they make him Rick Webber's son, then that would make he and Liz cousins, and put us back in the same position. So Michael will likely be Tony's son with Maxie as his only living paternal relative in town

Archived