B&B - May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's an idea Eric, let's get our hand off of Bridget's ass! My god! Those 2 were inappropriately close in proximity today. Yikes!

Eric is getting weak, Brooke. Keep at him! I find it absolutely hilarious the way Brooke is working this man and breaking him down. LMAO! Go Brooke! She is cracking me up. Love it.

Bill thinking of Brooke today? That devotion to Katie didn't last long, did it?

I'm really enjoying the show right now.

• Members
She doesn't deerve the respect of being referred to as anything else. And she wonders why Taylor hates her. This is the same crap she's been pulling for as long as she's known her. Man stealing ho!50+ PREGNANT skank, still trying to steal men....only on B&B!

I had to roll my eyes at that confession. He'd probably be bored with her after 2 months

• Members

I find it strange that Brooke has not once mentioned having an abortion. As a believer in the pious Christian agenda, I personally believe abortion is murder. However, CA is one of the most liberal states in the nation; combining this with the fact that Brooke has engaged in a lot of sinful behaviors, and it seems totally unrealistic that abortion hasn't even crossed her mind.

Also, it's not as if the writers of B&B don't want to address abortion so as to not offend viewers in the Bible Belt. Storylines involving Karen and her lesbian lover and Brooke's reckless sex life certainly can't be popular in the South.

• Members
I thought I had watched all the episodes since Brooke became pregnant, but I was mistaken. Thanks for the correction. Sorry if I offend others, but being so steadfastly against abortion just seems very out of character for Brooke.

Archived