B&B - May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yes! Lovely tribute to JC! Wonderful of BB to do that :)

Back to pathetic bitches! Nice Steffy!!!!! Too bad YOU weren't the bigger person when you torpedoed Hope's life and continued to disrespect her at every turn. Trifling piece of trash! Terrorcita LoFitz reborn! Just like her second rate low rent ass mother. They are no better than Brooke and Hope!

I can only wish with every fiber of my being that Hope does not stand there and take it. YOU OWE THAT BITCH NOTHING!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't believe Brooke has ever considered aborting any of her children, even the Deacon baby.

Generally only "bad" characters contemplate abortion, and that is sometimes is as a ploy (didn't Amber do this?).

Did Bridget once consider an abortion? I can't remember.

• Members

Cheap, you need to keep watching!

Brooke had me in stitches today. Totally offset the rotgut that is GH!

Eric goes over to tell Brooke for the 100th time, he's not doing it? Wouldn't you really drive home your point, Eric, by not showing up? What a loser!

• Members

I meant on B&B.

Huh. I guess that was when Bill Bell was still writing (this happened with Sharon too, on Y&R).

I know there was some hand-wringing during Taylor's pregnancy with the twins, but I think it was other people who wanted her to have an abortion.

• Members

Taylor seems genuinely happy for Hoochie Mama. She said she wants Ho happy and is glad if this new man does that for her. That makes me feel even more sick for what Skank is trying to do to her. Slut says "I don't want to hurt Taylor". Then don't screw her boyfriend....DUH! This skank infuriates me to no end. And people wonder why Taylor hates her so much. She is actively trying to seduce Taylor's man away from her all while spouting BS about not wanting to hurt Taylor bc "she doesn't matter, it doenst concern her, etc..." Yeah she doesn't want to hurt Taylor, just like she didn't want to hurt Katie. Simple solution Whore. Keep your legs closed to men that are taken!

Poor Katie and Taylor. Both said today that they've never felt more secure in a relationship than they do now. Unbeknownst to them, Heffa is about to torpedo through both!

• Members

LOVED MY BRILL on 5/31/2013!

When Bill said to Brooke: "Come here." She said "No." And then he said, "I want to hold you one more time." And he had tears in his eyes at the end? Soapy forbidden romance doesn't get any better than that! wub.png

Yeah....Bill is Mr. Control Freak ... and I am sure on some level it does bother him that he is so enamored by Brooke....he can't get her out of his head and he can't forget .....and he has never experienced this kind of love and longing before. When he said "I've heard the talk -- how men fall under your spell. But I'm not just any man, Brooke, and I won't let that happen to me. I won't." he was trying hard to convince himself he could handle the situation...that he was different...that he was in control. (Right, Bill!)

9c03b156-e811-4ceb-8a58-ea43dbf283cd_zps

Archived