B&B - May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

She begged Eric to say he was the father of her baby. She talked about giving Bridger and Rick a little brother or sister and how he can be a part of this new family with her as a woman to love and support him. He was like but its Bill's baby and she was like "no, its your baby"

Eric: "no one will believe this. Ive been in a committed relationship with Taylor for months. We live together"

Brooke: "She goes on trips. Just say it happened one time while she was away"

Eric: "I am not going to start investigating and trying to piece together a time for when this happened"

Brooke: "Don't worry, I already. We did it 5 weeks ago..."

Eric: "Tell me something Brooke. Would you be here telling me you loved me and wanted to start a new life with me if you weren't knocked up with Bill Spencer's child"

Brooke: "You know, we've have history and Ive always cared about you"

Eric: "That's not what I asked you"

Brooke: "Okay. Probably not"

That's all paraphrasing but the basic gist of it all. She was UNBELIEVABLE and pretty much whoring herself out to Eric to protect her secret. She ended the episode in tears and beginning him to do it for Katie. If Eric takes her up on this then he will be one of the biggest idiot in soaps today. She's just going to cheat on him with Bill, divorce and take half of everything he has

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. I asked bc I told my mom about JMW & HT leaving and she said she was already about to check out bc of Brooke's latest story. That is completely and disgusting and if she weren't pregnant I would wish for Taylor and Katie to double team and whoop her ass.

• Members

Work him Brooke! This chick cracks me up.

Maybe she should have known better? Is it her fault or Katie's? Who thinks this way?! LMAO!

Stop frontin, Eric. You doing this!

Hope? Perhaps we want to give it just a bit more time???? She is her mother's daughter!

Lame - Hope asks him to talk and he says "when"... WTF?! Dude, this is pathetic even for you!

Katie! Sigh...can she just die already?

Steffy - You and I are finally on the same page! I completely agree that you killed IPS!

Rick's shirt scares me...

She is certainly a piece of work and KKL just delivering that stuff w/out a clue! LMAO! Love it!

• Members

JMW put in tremendous work this past week & a half. That scene, as well as the one where Steffy realized her baby died, were so heartbreaking & she really sold it well. Kudos also to Hunter Tylo & Adam Gregory who showed real tears. Scott Clifton did great as well, except I cringed during his "venting" scenes with DD/Bill (LOL like I always do).

I'm upset they killed off the baby though. Ugh! I was so looking forward to seeing them as parents! This was clearly plot driven emmy bait. How boneheaded of Steffy to get on that bike!!

Hope seeing all this as a way to get Liam back is unbelievable. Bitch takes right after her mother. Sickening!

That was one DISGUSTING SLORE move by Brooke. This is not the kind of scandal I wanted to get behind w/her! What a disappointing route they seem to be going down. I would've rather just seen Brooke go stir crazy the next few months, w/her stomach growing inch by inch as people, namely Katie start to get suspicious and slowly put the pieces all together!

• Members

Allmy...

You know what... As disgusting as Hope was yesterday, she is seizing the opportunity just like her nemesis, Steffy! Steffy pounced on that moron and his relationship with Hope until she got him. Hope has decided to do the same. Over Lame? REEEEEEdiculous! However, I'm gonna give Hope props for thinking 2 can play that game. She's getting her man back, and although I hate that it's Lame, I'm glad she's doing it!

• Members

Whore says "Taylor has nothing to do with this" Seriously? You are about to claim to have cheated with HER boyfriend and got pregnant and she has nothing to do with the situation? She is plotting to break up her relationship so that she can have Eric by her side and protect her secret yet that's none of Taylor's business. Unbelievable. She also said she didn't want to take a wrecking ball to Katie's marriage. Well you should have thought about that before you spread your legs, HO!

My poor Steffy :(. I wonder if they are going to write her out by making her have a breakdown and Taylor leaves with her to tend to her

• Members

Hope is doing it! Love it! Hate that she is wasting evergy on Liam, but she is doing it! Get your man back, gurl!!!!! Playing fair put you in last place :)

Bridget looks amazing? Really?

I found it super ridiculous having her walking thru the hospital in 8 inch heels!

Taylor in Hope's face is just insane. Obviously she knows how weak Steffy/Liam are. They lack foundation.

Brooke having to find an acceptable father for her child was a LOL moment if ever there was one. I was in stitches. This woman cracks me up! Love to hate her!!!!!

I'd rather the show cut Donna than Taylor. Don't really care for either, but Donna serves no purpose!

Archived