AMC - Monday, April 29, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23AllMyChildren">#AllMyChildren</a> charting on @<a href="https://twitter.com/itunestv">itunestv</a> Top TV Episodes #14 !!! How are you watching today?</p>&mdash; All My Children (@allmychildren) <a href="
29, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm just guessing but I think Hulu can track how many times a show is clicked on vs. watched in it's entirety. The Hulu cookies track how far you've watched an episode so that the next time you log in you can pick up where you left off. I have to believe they capture all that data because that's what they use to make recommendations.

Again, this is just my guess based on my own experience.

• Members
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Go, AMC today. You rose from the ashes! Love to all involved and all who have been waiting. <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23AMCorbust">#AMCorbust</a></p>&mdash; Christina Lind (@ChristinaBLind) <a href="
29, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Members

Just finished the first episode and WOW!! It was a great balance between the veterans and the newbies! The only thing that would have made it perfect was if Erica was on... but that will hopefully come with time :)

Jesse/Angie still have it! I'm glad they mentioned where Maya and her daughter are now. I hope that mentions will be made about Natalia, Frankie, and Randi in future episodes considering what is currently occurring.

Opal is just a hoot and I loved all the mentions of Palmer. She and Petey seem like a mother and son while he is just a cutie. I'm interested in where they will be going with Celia/Evelyn.

Plus, I loved that the events of the last episode are still haunting the characters five years later.

And loved the high school scenes.. which I didn't think would be possible!

• Members

That's right, you guys. Here I am. It looks like you count me in as an AMCer now.

Much of my AMC knowledge is through osmosis more than anything, but I'm starting fresh here with Hulu and will see what happens.

I enjoyed AJ & Miranda, and Pete is definitely HOT! wub.png

The part of me that remembered seeing the last few minutes of AMC before OLTL back in the day was naturally excited to see people like Adam & Brooke.

Now however, I must go gush about my OLTL. It will be awhile before I truly immerse myself into Pine Valley laugh.png .

Archived