DAYS: GH Alum Joins Cast

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a great idea. Bear with me, but Jen Lilley should be...

MELANIE! Screw the haters but the character is NEEDED now. She needs to come and bust Gabi's happy little life and put Nick in his place. I do think the character is hard to replace bc MB had such a bubbly likeable personality and she exuded charisma and chem with her costars. I think JL fits that build and would be a good replacement bc the wrong actress would make her come across generic

KS still owned that role as she is the one most identifiable as her

• Members

I would LOVE for Jen Lilly to be Belle. I've said before.. but its worth repeating. It's a shame Shawn/Belle have been off-canvas for so long when their characters are so VALUABLE to Days. They were built as the next generation's supercouple. Bo/Hope & John/Marlena's kids... you can't have any more supercouple status parents than those. Make Jen Lilly the new Belle, bring back Shawn (preferibly Jason Cook.. but Brandon Beemer did a good job as well), bring in a kid who makes Claire the appropriate age (when was she born anyway? 2006?). Belle has certainly finished nursing school by now - she can work with Maxine at the hospital. Shawn can enter the Police Academy to follow in his dad's footsteps and be an officer. This would be the optimal time to explain Bo's abscene as well. (And thus freeing Hope up to have a relationship with Vargas). Only my thoughts :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i am fairly certain she's John + Kristen's kid. John thinks he has a plan to 'remind Kristen of their love' and yeah, it's going good and working, but the SHOCKER!! will be when the dust has settled, and he's about heave the ho and be reunited with his 'Doc' w/ the reveal it was all a ruse to get her to dump Brady.., The joke will be on him, because the plan will have worked too well and Kristen will let slip that they had a kid and she was keeping it secret to spite him, but now that they are together they can be one big happy family... LOL

Archived