GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

I think not. As ironic as this might sound given the vampire nature, that doesn't make any sense to me as she had a life before PC, which has been fleshed out complete with characters from her past like her brother coming on to reinforce that. Sam looks like Livvie; I highly doubt she is her. I really hope Livvie isn't dead but it might explain why Caleb went back to his evil ways after being more of a grey character towards the end of PC

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Funny you should say this, when Sam first showed up on GH I thought that they were going to reveal that she was Livvie on the run. Too bad it never happened. Although it is hard to see Livvie putting up with Sonny and Jason for all these years.

• Members

I'm sure RC will be happy to reach into his recycle bin and have Sam wind up being Livvie by having the Real Sam show up claiming to have been held captive by Helena for TEN YEARS. Helena transferred all of Sam's memories to Livvie and passed her off as Faux Sam.

Why would Helena do all of that, you might ask?

Because Alexis forgot to deliver a letter. :mellow:

• Members

Actually I think she's Livvie. I think when Livvie found out about Caleb and Alison(even thought it was HER wish that went wrong) she made a wish on the ring and forgot everything and Caleb made Kevin forget as a way to punish him. Caleb saying "Sam, I can't get used to that" was a red flag IMO

• Members

Molly/Alexis/Rafe was great. I was pleasantly surprised by how Alexis treated Rafe. Glad Diane decided to represent him. The Molly/TJ scenes were good too...nice drama there & the ending with her opening his Valentine's present to her was perfect.

Didn't Carly tell Sam she was going home to spend time w/her daughter and make heart shaped pizzas? Yet she went straight to the police station to tell Todd that she believed him now. LOL

• Members

I just watched the final scenes of GH. It is great to see Caleb again. I have always viewed ME as the strongest of the mediocre ABC soap leading men and you can it here. I hope Sam is Livvie, no matter how improbable. A John/SLivvie/Caleb triangle would be interesting as hell.

This Rafe taking away Molly from TJ, reminds me of that annoying Rafe taking Ali from Jamal. You can just see how RC has designated Molly/Rafe, the couple. Is TJ on his way out? RC has never been into diversity so I cannot imagine that he will be around long.

Archived