The Sisterhood (Another "Wives" reality show on TLC)

Eric83

• Members

Anyone seen or heard of this? Saw it last night and this one is about wives of preachers in Atlanta.

Will say Christina is the only I like so far and can't stand Ivy or Domonique.

What was up with Ivy false claiming being in Xscape? Never seen her in my life.

I thought Tara's husband was her gay BFF in their first scenes lol will continue to watch and see what these ladies will do to try and become the next big reality star (which won't happen :lol: )

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

No comments since the day the thread was created a few weeks ago? No one watching? I hate you guys bc I just saw the first episode and hooked! Just what I dont need. Another reality show to add to my schedule....lol. It is like a black Real Housewives show, but not ratchet at all. The preview for the season looks good and I cant wait to catch up

Tara is my favorite. She is like a cross between Pilar Sanders and one of the Williams sisters. She is fab. I didnt realize her husband was jewish at first. I actually thought he was biracial or latino. I like them together. LOL at how the spirits and God talk directly to her.

I also like the Dominican woman and her husband. They seem the most real and down to earth on the show. I was mortified for their daughters though when their dad was giving them the sex talk on national tv and in such detail.

Dominque? What an ignorant dumb bitch! Tara said she does a litmus test for herself. Dominique and her dumb self had no idea what the word even meant and took it to mean that Tara was testing her. Ugh, no! I dont like how she went and repeated the wrong info to the rest of the ladies when its her own fault for misinterpreting things. She comes across way too hood for someone that's a former pastor's wife. No surrpise she was a former crackhead. Jesus wasnt able to hide the ghetto

I also dont care for Ivy. She seems a bit arrogant and her place as "First Lady" I didnt even know a pastor's wife was called that. She is not the queen B and needs to sit down.

The white chick? Dont have an opinion on her as she was barely featured in the first 2 episodes. She seems more like a token

Thats funny bc when she said that line, I thought, I aint ever see you! I looked it up and she was with the group 2 years and never even released an album with them

• Members

All caught up now. In episode 4, Dominique and Tara get into it and instead of fighting back with her, Tara starts praying for her soul. DEAD :lol: Dominique is a mess and one Hail Mary away from knocking her out.

I may not like Dominique too much but I love the relationship she has with her girls.She truly is motivated by wanting to provide better for them. The scene where she asked her girl how she felt about moving and the little girl tried to hold back her tears was very heartbreaking and touching. She may not be the best person but she's a good mother.

Ivy...all she talks about is sex. Not feeling her story

I wasnt offended by Delana keeping the word plaintation on her house. It is what it is and thats the history behind that house. Dominique took it to a whole other level that it didnt need to. I think she just likes to stir sh-t up. She's great for the show though. I like that Delana wasnt apologetic and didnt bow down to her. That chick does not get involved in BS and I think I could like her if she was on the show more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc2DczkANWY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO8jAuj4y78

• Members

omg, you guys dissapoint me. I cant believe Im the only one watching this show and ya'll recommended it! SMH. I need someone that understands me when I talk about Dominique. Im upset no one is giffing this bitch on Tumblr

tumblr_mhvfm8OPxy1rwlmvzo1_500.jpg

Oh man is this woman a HOT mess. Is she really a pastor's wife bc she is WAY too hood for me. She does way too much and comes across too extra. The last episode had her accepting her husband's proposal to renew her vows so the woman took her down to Miami to celebrate to have a bachleroette celebration. Dom didnt want to go there at first bc Miami had bad memories bc thats where she used to turn tricks and get high. Oh did I forget to mention, she was a crack addicted prostitute? Homegirl was at the club taking shots, wanting to flirt with men to pay for more drinks and completely shocking the other church ladies. Previews had her wanting to call up her old pimp and meet him with the girls. WTF does she still have the number to her former pimp? I can just imagine her husband and the people he used to preach to watching this on tv and being absolutely embarassed by her.

tumblr_mhveo7Ejbs1rwlmvzo3_500.jpg

Episode started with this bitch practicing the art of oral sex on a banana during a session of how to keep it spicy in the bedroom

And can we talk about Tara's weave for a second?

6dr0dc2.jpg?1

BXFghrQ.jpg?1

It irritates me when she shows up onscreen and its past her boobs. Even worse when she has it looking like the Lion King

Archived