The Sisterhood (Another "Wives" reality show on TLC)

Eric83

• Members

Cheap, I am completely free Saturday so will be catching up and posting my thoughts tomorrow afternoon! :)

Same with me, by the time I think about it it has already aired and I can never find additional airings. Will have to watch online.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok finally caught up Cheap.

Dominique seems like such an unhappy person, and she does the most. I was on Delana's side with the whole plantation thing. I know there are alot of mixed feelings on the word, but it is the name of the property it was not like they had 200 slaves in the back working the fields. It is what it is.Even if they did feel the need to address it should have been in a one on one setting not a screaming match in front of everyone.

And I can't with her behavior in Miami acting like she is a young single woman in her 20's and now she is calling up her old pimp to meet the girls? WTF?

I love Tara... lol she is just so crazy and I love the way she acts when she gets into it with these ladies. Her husband still creeps the hell out of me.

Ivy is boring....

Christina is the one I like the most, and the most down to earth.

I wish Delana was on more also...

• Members

I read some peopl speculate that Dominique is a plant and I wonder bc she is just so out there with her talk and behavior. I cant believe we are still on Plantation-gate when that was like 3 episodes ago. Delana doesnt owe her a damn apology and she's tripping to be expecting ones. Did you see how she reacted when Delana's husband greeted her on his way out by tapping her arm and she acted like he groped her? WTF? All that bitching that they were ignoring her and she got addressed and twists it out to be something it wasnt. I cant wtih her

Tara's husband is a bit creepy but I there's something odly strange about them that I like. He seems to really love her and I like that. They are a bit out there but overall seem like good people

Ivy is boring

I like Christina and I ddint notice till ClosetFreak mentioned it (yep she's blogging this show) but she's a little busy bee always in everyone's business. She initated the whole Plantation drama and when Dom addressed it, she stayed quiet instead of chiming in. It was mentioned that she and Ivy are scared of Dom which is why they always agree with her and never check her. I like Tara bc she isnt scared of Dom and isnt afrain of voicing a different opinion. Ivy and Christina are like sheeps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm glad Tara stood her ground and didn't go see that pimp! WTF? I wouldn't have gone either. You feed me a story about a man who allowed men to run trains on you and violated you as a child, and I should meet him while you seek closure? No. I'll say a prayer for you, and then you're on your own with that nonsense. Tara and Dominique aren't even friends, so Dominique's anger and Ivy yelling was unnecessary. Good for Tara for throwing up the deuces and going home to her family.

Dominique's former pimp is her son's father, but it was obvious as she was talking about the son that the pimp has never had a relationship with the boy. Very sad. I couldn't have affection for a man who pimped me out and was a deadbeat dad. She seemed very comfortable with the former pimp and a little too flirtatious. IDK...it was just very strange. I also didn't buy that she needed to meet the pimp for closure - there was something very fake about her crying about him not showing up when they planned.

• Members

IA and I HATED how they tried to play her and make her out to be the villain bc she didn't go along with them. Her husband brought up a good point in that she could have potentially been exposing herself to danger going into a crack neighborhood to see some pimp. Im glad Tara didn't go bc I wouldn't have either. Had he been down to meet at a coffee shop or a public park during the day, that may have been a different story. Ivy needed to STFU. Notice how Tara was the first one to run after Dominique and try to make her feel welcomed, and the other girls didn't show up until then.

Im glad they explained the relationship between Dom and pimp bc I was SMH at her still being in contact with him. Them sharing a kid makes it allmake sense. I also thought she was too comfortable and flirtatious. Calling him baby and letting him hug her? I wonder how her husband felt watching that

Anyways, overall good season and I hope it comes back. I didn't know what to expect going in but I enjoyed it

• 9 months later...

Archived