Kim Kardashian Pregnant

Eric83

• Members

I do think that, given the Kardashian financial savvy, they won't exactly be bleeding Kanye dry. But I can see why people can't resist those lyrics.

Huh. I liked her on American Idol and had been a little sad about what's happened to her since. Goodbye to all that.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! I'm on LJ and the gifs/comments are LOVE!

SQQjx.gif

While very true CarlD I still believe you can be a GD even when you have money... + Kris' ass was probably coaching her through this whole thing. I just find it funny that her ass is still legally married. Tragic.

• Members

It was either pretend to be in a high profile lesbian relationship or get pregnant. Kim chose the latter as her latest gimmick because the last thing she wants is to suffer the same fate as Paris Hilton, her predecessor.

As for Fantasia and the suicide attempt? Cutting her some slack because I honestly believe she thought it was a bottle of tic tacs. It's not like she's the sharpest knife in the drawer.

• Members

He had been friends with Kim and the family for many, many years. Lets not act like hes some amazing, flaw free, perfect saint either.

Fantasia brought the LOLz.

The media talks about her because people respond and talk about her. I love KUWTK but dont much care about them outside of the show. The extreme obsession and dedication people who hate her have to commenting on her life proves why shes famous tho, that and killer ratings.

Thats cuz Paris wasnt able to keep it going.

• Members

Congrats to them. Unlike the Kris/Kim debacle, Kimye seem like they actually like each other. They are certainly well suited for each other in many ways. She seems to have calmed down with him and he is really into her -- it jumps off the photos of them together.

I kinda like Kim and don't see how she or her family are the Devil's Work as many commentators seem to believe. I do feel a teensy bit worried given that Kanye gave her a kitten named Mercy who later died but... hopefully that had nothing to do with her treatment of the poor kitty.

Archived