GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Members

Regarding the Ron tweet: people were asking about Mac knowing about Robert so Ron responded. Someone tweeted him this:

1. @carlivatiron If you had cut some of the Britt/Sabrina/Patrick mess that wouldn't have been a problem. We want VETS not these newbies! #GH

2. I said it got cut. I didn't say I cut it. I don't edit the show.

Me too. And I don't think we're the only ones. wacko.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just think it was best that Ron say nothing. If it didn't take place on the show, it didn't take place at all. Why tell the audience "my boss cut the scene"? Is this what he will do going forward? Tell about stuff we wanted to see but they didn't have time to air?

Did this really satisfy some people? How?

Ugh!

THE END should have come when the scenes were cut.

• Members

Kristina: If she hadn't kidnapped Johnny and tried to get away, she would never would have caused an accident and Trey and I would be on a plane to LA right now *insert petulant child's double fist pump toward ground*

Strikethrough font = Flubbed

Italicized font = Whiny

Me: ph34r.png

• Members

Wow, cant beleive IM saying this but I felt sorry for Connie. I thought KS actually did good today

Elizabeth is pissing me off how she's turned into this Ugly Betty cheerleader. Singing this girl's praises is doing her no favors

Carly: "What I dont get is how Todd could tell you the truth, but then turn around and lie to my face" Its bc she's his daughter, you nitwit!

Archived