K&L Love Nest

Ryan Chamberlain

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Addie. Nice to see you posted their first love scene. I was like...YAY! In a screechy voice when I saw you did. I have to wait till late to watch it though. Ugh. I need my own desktop computer in my part of the house.

My laptop=no speakers. So, hello Kindle while setting in bed with headphones in to avoid embarrassment. LOL.

• Members

LOL- I'm glad you finally got to see it.

I meant to comment on this on my status the other day but I forget too. When you were talking about how kids need to have better tastes in music, I agree. When I was 8, I loved liked TLC, Madonna, and the Beastie Boys. I have no idea who the Gin Blossoms are lol- they didn't make it over here.

• Members

Loooooooots more 90s GH YouTube clips and episodes coming very soon and they all have Lucy and Kevin in them. Yay.

I'm been consumed with this house buying business since we decided over the weekend to do it. House purchasing is stressful LOL! I've never done it before. I'm always getting them left to me lol, but I've never actually gone and tried to buy one myself. So stressful.

Archived