GH: Skye/Todd/Carly video clip

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love that GH has a regular relationship with TV Line. They are doing a great job getting this show promoted. I credit Valentini and Carlivati mostly. They are hustles and they are getting the word out there. I know Carlivati goes crazy on Twitter sometimes, but at least he's making himself open to the fans. As for the clip, I still say they missed the changed to make this a big OLTL crossover event. I could see them getting some more people back for Blair's wedding and making a two hour special out of this.

• Members

Veteran takes on different meanings depending on who you ask. Is Kimberly McCollough a veteran? No she is not, but she has been on the show for more than 25 years. However, some insist she is a veteran. Far from it!

What's a veteran to you? To me, a veteran is a TG, Stuart Damon, John Ingle, etc. Veteran character? Carly, Maxie and Robin are veteran GH characters. Todd and Skye are not. Todd is a veteran OLTL character while Skye is a veteran ABC character.

There's a difference, so I wish the word were tossed out because there's no objectivity with some people.

Archived