GH: Actor out?????

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Drat!

Now poor Starr won't be rid of Eeyore.

(On another note, what the hell was the point of hiring EV - especially since they based the decision on the chemistry in the screen test that he had with KA - if they weren't going to keep him around to pair with Starr? Yet another waste of natural chemistry in order to facilitate that shiteous pairing that she's stuck in with Eeyore.)

• Members

The mother/son connection between Kate/Trey is what I thought would keep him on the show. I'd guess that would mean Kate is heading to Shadybrooke any day now...

I do wonder what the plans are for Starr now because I'm still pretty confident she and Michael are heading towards Splitsville, even temporarily. Is it too late for me to hope Cole comes back alive just in time?

• Members

I can't speak on Joe, Jr., as I didn't see enough of him to make up my mind (though I've read that his appeal was the great chemistry that he had with Tracy), but I see no reason why Trey couldn't have existed beyond Konnie. Lord knows that he wasn't working with Krustina, which is why Frank should've kept him for the very reason why they hired him in the first place - because of his chemistry with Starr.

Now I'm stuck with seeing Starr in yet another relationshit with another guy that is beneath her. Will Cartini ever learn?

The only way that I want to see Cole is if Van Hughes (a.k.a.: the only Cole that could act) reprises the role.

• Members

My suspicion is that they had planned to do another bullshit "nuance" job on Scully to "redeem" him, claiming he somehow didn't "know" he was raping Connie/Kate - but backed out of it at the last minute. Hence the dramatic shift back to villain in the writing for poor old Sho Shunior. And thank God. I had no interest in him or Trey being on the canvas long term.

I think the writing and infantilization of Starr is the big problem with Starr and Michael. That can be fixed. I have no real complaints about Chad Duell.

• Members

She's a helluva lot more valuable a prize than the dreadfulness that is Eeyore* and Krustina. Wouldn't be mad at all if those two (especially Krustina) were written the hell off canvas, as both are the very definition of wastes of space on this show.

Besides:

T&B's child >>>>>> Sonny's biological turdlette and the turdlet that he stole from AJ all day, every day

*I reserve the right to change my mind if Eeyore keeps at holding both the sow that birthed him and her babynapping thug of an ex-husband responsible for his shitty existence and actually attempts to build a relationship with his real father.

Archived