GH: Actor out?????

• Members

I'm just gonna keep this brief...

NOBODY GIVES 2 CHITS ABOUT TnB's homely child on GH!

She's worthless and is being pushed on the audience because for some unexplained reason FRon like her. She does not take precedence over the great/grandchild of a GH legacy character!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who is 'nobody'?

Because I'm pretty sure that T&B's golden child has plenty of fans and has had them for almost as long as Eeyore's rancid presence has infected the canvas.

And considering that Krustina has mercifully been out of sight and out of mind for damn near a month, Starr sure does take precedence over her - one of the best decisions that Cartini made (though I'll love them forever if they killed Krustina off without any chance of returning ever again - a la Courtney).

Since Frank made the unwise decision of getting rid of Trey (while unfortunately weighing Starr down with Eeyore), they can easily fix this by bringing Cole 2.0 back from the dead (since they had good chemistry as well) in time for the next round of sweeps. Problem solved!

• Members

The only soapy goodness that'll truly be beneficial to the show are the loads of GH characters who've outlived their relevance and usefulness years before Starr graced PC with her fabulous presence.

Cartini has been doing a good job of throwing out the trash thus far, but they can certainly get rid of much more if it means keeping Starr around while bringing back the GHers that should've never been killed off/sent away in the first place.

Doing so would be a win/win for this viewer.

• Members

Here's Fartinivati's chance to recast Trey with David Gregory, because as you know, Ford is dead in the OLTL universe. I have been so scarred by the Ford family and I always feel like they are going to find a way to sneak them in here somehow.nbe.jpg

Archived