GH: Actor out?????

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Kristen Alderson, you take that back! But this guy can kick rocks. He's not cute enough to be as untalented as he is. GH needs to seriously work on this younger set. Molly and TJ are the best acted, but we never seen them. Michael has only become interesting with AJ, Kristina is a non-entity, Starr is poorly written, Trey sucks and Ellie/Spinelli/Maxie are ANNOYING. Lulu and her elderly husband are ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

If they keep going at this rate I'll only be watching for the old folks.

• Members

Well, that's unfortunate, as I thought that he had a lot more chemistry with KA than CD and believe that STrey would make a far better couple than what Ron is attempting to generate by saddling poor Starr with Eeyore.

If anything, I wish they'd kill off Krustina once and for all, as she's been a potent fart over the canvas since she's been SORASed. (I'd normally throw Eeyore in the mix, but he's actually been almost interesting since my AJ has returned to town.)

• Members

I like Starr and Michael. It's the writing for Starr, and their storyline that's lame.

Starr's a huge part of the problem, frankly, not so much Michael. They still write Starr as a histrionic young teenager and KA still plays it. If they focused on re-tooling her character as a young woman they might be able to fix it. I think Kristen could play that.

Kristina needs to go. Recast.

• Members

No it's Starr. She was lame on OLTL and she's lame on GH. She and Michael are like watching wallpaper people.

They just did recast Kristina and put her in a terrible storyline to prop their latest pet before backburning her. They need to write something decent first instead of recasting again.

GH's under 30 crowd is so horribly written.

• Members

Michael is the only younger character I like (and that wasn't until AJ returned and he confronted Carly and Sonny on their bullsh-t).

Please get rid of Starr. She's ugly and can't act. *shrugs*

I'd rather they bring back someone like Dillon and Georgie, a recast Morgan, etc. Sabrina and Ellie, I would like to stick around but who will they intereact with when their current stories end???

Archived