Susan Lucci on The Colbert Report

Jonathan

• Members

Hilarious!

The Colbert Report Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
General's Hospital
www.colbertnation.com
http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:421326' width='512' height='288' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='window' allowFullscreen='true' flashvars='autoPlay=false' allowscriptaccess='always' allownetworking='all' bgcolor='#000000'>
Colbert Report Full Episodes Political Humor & Satire Blog Video Archive

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the fact that Colbert is obviously a soap fan but not a stupid one. He's done lots of soap bits in the past. Just like he's done recurring bits on Dungeons & Dragons/The Hobbit and his intense knowledge of Catholicism.

I have to say that I wish SuLu would retire the spaghetti straps. I love that she stays true to her brand but that dress didn't work for me.

• Members

I think if she wasn't so think it would be more flattering. The clavicle area is distracting.

You can always tell the era when most people stopped paying attention to soaps, because they always go back there, even today, in comedy sketches.

I like that Colbert called them his "stories." And sadly you get more credible info on the scandal here than you will on most news channels.

• Members

Sometimes I think she just might Helen Gurley Brown it up to the end. I think Clear Eyes has touched on this too, but lately, her hair has been looking a little fried and her face is showing a little more age. I'm chalking it up to stress and the fact that she no longer has the AMC team to literally put her in her best light.

Archived