• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, what does this ugly treasure troll contribute to this show? I've yet to see a big fanbase for Michael/Starr or anyone raving about her being on the show.

Starr is totally unnecessary, and Kristen Alderson is lucky OLTL let her grow up in the role, because she wouldn't be able to cut it in another role based on her "talent" or looks...

• Members

I agree. Beauty is subjective. I think Starr is pretty enough. Even if I didn't think so, I don't want to watch only pretty people on my screen. Boring! Too bad Hollywood will never understand that.

I only want to see Starr pregnant if it's a planned pregnancy. If she chooses to get pregnant behind Micheal's back because she misses being a mother, I'm ok with that. It's wrong, but it makes emotional sense. An accident, hell NO! That would be such BS.

• Members

If only this actress had some talent, charisma, or good writing to back up why she's on this show. If she had any or all of these qualities, it might quell some of the comments about her looks.

She has none IMO, and I don't necessarily think that's a totally unpopular opinion, as I've read it elsewhere as well. She appears to be a very polarizing actress and character.

Archived