• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
no I think it's Alderson. I really don't think there's been anything overally wrong with Starr's writing save the time she threw herself at Schuyler. KA just hasn't been able to cut it as a grown up Starr. IA with those that say she should have been recasted

• Members

If there were a ton of great female characters in her age range on OLTL or GH, I would agree, but they've all sucked for years. Even Brittany Underwood, probably my favorite of the younger actresses in OLTL's last years, was incredibly poor by the end.

I also remember how much Bree Williamson helped infantalize Jessica even though she was supposed to mature her.

I would do a lot with Starr, just not about babies or her love life. Or singing. I would focus on making her a more aggressive character, focus on her relationships with her family. If Alderson couldn't do that, I'd just write Starr out.

• Members

To hear some tell it, they are the second coming of Naomi Campbell and 90s Jude Law. But, I digress...

While I'm not one to say that the girl is beautiful, I frankly find it refreshing that she looks like a regular 21-year-old girl and not a plasticized bimbo who looks rode hard and put away wet like too many of these soap 'ingenues'.

That said, knocking Starr up would be the dumbest decision since, well, Turdly. Not only do I not want to see the great chemistry that my STrey have shoved aside for another pregnancy storyline, I don't want to face the possibility of having Eeyore be a father to any poor child.

Archived