B&B releases new coffeetable book

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The cover looks good, but if the book is about the first 25 years of B&B, then Hope, Steffy and Liam shouldn't be on the cover. They've been on for just 2-3 years. At the very least Taylor should have been on the cover with Ridge and Brooke. That triangle drove this show for years.

• Members

That is a fantastically amazing picture. I have to wonder, why the hell can't the actual shows do this for themselves?

I can only hope that the book has one of those flap thingies that includes the rest of the picture and can see once you open it.

• Members

It does... I just got mine from Amazon last night.

I think that Vanity Fair photo might also be their official cast photo for the year; I know I've seen some of the actors/characters in solo (Caroline) or group (Marcus and Dayzee) shots in those same outfits, which they also used to do with the cast photo shoots over the years. Maybe that would explain the placement of characters, since the ones toward the left have been more front burner for the most part (at least until Ronn Moss left)?

A lot of nice photos, but it seems to skew more towards newer stuff... over half of the book is stuff from the last few years. There are some nice gems as you go to the back, but I would have preferred a broader mix and more old stuff.

• Members

Will have to check those out. I have the first episode on one of the Australian DVD collections, and a really fuzzy episode two from YouTube a few years back. Hopefully they keep going if the first 16 do well, like the German collections (which I think covered the first 50 or 75 episodes in volumes of 25 shows each so far).

• Members

So it folds out into three covers from the front one? Interesting. You can see it's all photoshopped together, they've moved the people not on the cover "over" to the right so there is no overlap in the actors on the front (there is no one behind Scott Clifton on the book cover).

• Members

There are actually two covers... one is a dust jacket over the hard cover. The hard cover is just the image at the top (Moss, KKL, Jacqui Mac, Kim and Scott), while the dust jacket is the one that folds. And yes, you're right about the Photoshopping, since Lindsey is not behind Scott on the book version where she is in the Vanity Fair Pic - something I didn't notice until you mentioned it.

Archived