Y&R: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think they're slowly building up the Winters family and it's looking like Leslie will be part of that. The Newmans and Abbotts were already frontburner when Griffith took over so they didn't need as much work.

I understand their reasons for letting Landon go. The show can only have so many lawyers and they have Michael, Avery, Leslie and Christine (all of whom are more popular than Landon's Heather). Heather isn't needed at this point.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Landon's Heather just arrived and hadn't been given enough to say whether she's popular or not. She's a damn good actress and Paul's only relative on screen. There was room to grow with smart writing.

Adam, Chelsea, Avery and Summer didn't have story and were immediately thrown on the frontburner. If they wanted to build something for Neil, they could have. He was in a relaitonship with Harmony, so why not give that story a proper climax (for Devon as well) so you can prepare for his next "big" story. But as usual, they need to build things as slow as possible. That's always the excuse and nothing ever changes.

• Members

I think Neil will be on alot more in December since KSJ mentioned filming alot. Unfortunate Lily's supposed to be on alot more too and she's insufferable. I like DM but I was not sorry to see her go. She should've went right back to primetime and movies after AMC ended that ghetto character YoHarmony was someone I never connected to so I didn't care about an exit.

As for JL being let go. Who cares? Her Heather was asexual and boring. Heather hasn't been a character worth mentioning since Vail Bloom.

• Members

Y&R looks visibly better to me - better coloring and lighting. The furniture in Kay's house seems to have been rearranged but her living room also looks different in another way. The pocket doors to the dining room at the Abbott house have been closed for a while. And that distracting and loud music has tapered off. All good things. Still, I'd like for there to be dayS when Phyllis and Adam are not onscreen...

• Members

I think both should be written off. I watched again today and was just in aww how both are still on the canvas and how Jack is all accepting to work with Adam after he treated Ash like [!@#$%^&*]. I havent noticed any difference between MAB or JFP Y&R. Why are the sets now so damn yellow too??

Archived