1. Bad Boy (Big Bang)
  2. Knockout; (GD and TOP)
  3. High High; (GD and TOP)
  4. I Like You the Best, (Beast)
  5. Black Paradise; (Beast)
  6. Beautiful Hangover (Big Bang)
  7. One of a Kind (GD)
  8. What Can I Do (Seungri)
  9. Got Some Nerve (Junhyung, LE and FeelDog)
  10. I am the Best (2NE1)
  11. Thanks To (Junhyung and Yoseob)
  12. Gara Gara Go!! (Big Bang)
  13. Caffeine (Yoseob)
  14. Beautiful Night (Beast)
  15. Fantastic Baby (Big Bang)
  16. Tonight (Big Bang)
  17. Connection (Taeyang)
  18. Beautiful (Beast)
  19. When I Miss You (Beast)
  20. Oh Yeah (GD and TOP)

They did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNZX9jc2I3M

I found this live performance of GD doing One of a Kind and Crayon 2 months ago. Man that hair is to die for and I love the contacts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYZ3TeKkIpY

The dancing during One of a Kind is so much fun. I LOVE his English speaking in between the songs and he speaks it very well. Id love to have a conversation with him

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh this is orgasmic. Thank you Cheap!

And great list. Surprised Beautiful by Beast is so low...i truly adore that song wub.png

I LOVE @2:15 when he makes the heart shape with his hands!

As someone in the comments of that video said, I really think he could make it big in the US as a solo artist. Along with his youth, he can sing, rap, dance & has infinite charm...unlike PSY (no offense!)

Just...OMG when he was speaking english. "How bout you guys? You guys feeling good? I can't hear ya. You guys ready to party?! Fantastic baby" wub.png wub.png Like I'm serious about to rip that and put it on my iPod. LOL. Beyond adorable!

• Members

That list was REALLY hard to do. I was trying to combine the 3 lists I made while adding in new material Ive heard since. I haven't really listened to Beautiful much lately but still love it.

Oh IA. I tried listening to Psy's other stuff and it doesn't really appeal to me but GD has the it factor. Id love it if GD released some material in the US and eventually an album. It would be cool if he blew up and I could say I knew him before biggrin.png. I cant wait till he completes his tour and his DVD comes out but that unfortunately wont be till later in the year

I loved when he looks directly in the camera and does the gesture with his fingers as he says "come on girls" at 6:50

66480_402781423140287_1596921724_n.png

That's a closeup of his look and those eyes. He won the Popularity award that night

tumblr_mk6wawsVdZ1rl9532o1_500.gif

There is your heart....lol

tumblr_inline_mk6vxqCpNi1qz4rgp.gif

LOL..I'll have to start using that

tumblr_mk6o0kW1ee1rbl2igo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mk6lbyS2eJ1s5ea1zo1_500.jpg

Boy have they changed since those early days

yoon.jpg

Taeyang took the doodoo braids out!

In other news, G-Dragon has been working on a new album and is 70-80% done. Cant wait! http://bigbangupdates.com/2013/03/g-dragon%e2%80%b2s-album-is-70-80-percent-done.html#axzz2OXySgZwQ

tumblr_m2sm0r0B671qi92llo1_500.gif

I never noticed GD in 2NE1's video before...lol

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

That's so freaky but awesome! Congrats to him on the award! Look at him rocking all that bling. LOL

THANK YOU wub.png

Haha! I'll be looking forward to that. I've been waiting to use this one tongue.png

tumblr_mipti7C4p61qfvtamo2_500.gif

PRAISE JESUS! Now please let it go back to looking flawless...Idk what he's going to do w/the sides being shaved off like that, I predict another crazy style unless he goes for a buzz cut of some kind.

Good for him! I can't wait to see footage from his One of a Kind world tour!

one.jpg

He really gives negative zero f-cks. HATE the hair, but admire his originality & out of bounds appearance!

• Members

Oh that's a great one too. I look forward to it as well

tumblr_mjkxmvP6921s4urhao1_r2_500.gif

Love the wink

tumblr_mk8fn81ofJ1s2rhp5o1_500.gif

LOL

Normally I probably wouldn't like this but its so much better than what he was sporting before that I dig it. I hope he goes back to having flawless hair as well bc it used to be great

tumblr_mk8uqfA8EH1s8d8m6o1_500.jpg

Man I did his kicks and I like the hair! Its better than this

tumblr_mk8nu2ppcA1ri5guwo1_500.gif

I really need to take the time out to watch his Shine A Light tour

LOL...I admire it too. Many of them are WTF but has some amazing style when he gets it right

• Members

LOL. Well in other news... ♫ I dont keh eh eh eh eh ehhhh ♫ I've been falling more in love with 2NE1!

First off I love this live performance of "I Don't Care" too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RmLHuf2wDM

Second. Omg, check out these little girls rendition of the song. I like it a lot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZSqubLcx0I

Third. I love this song but hate it & want to murder myself at the same time. I just don't know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q62LBAbphk

Fourth. Ceck out the assortment of hairstyles in this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUiMaz4BNKw

I'm gonna get their albums on iTunes if they're on there and get familiar with more of their songs. "I Don't Care" really inspired me!

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

Cool! Ive never seen that video to It Hurts. That's the song that played in their live performance that I posted and fell in love with. I will have to listen to the studio version more. BTW, those girls were cute!

tumblr_mkb3l4iIvA1s9a09wo1_250.giftumblr_mkb3l4iIvA1s9a09wo2_250.gif
LOL. Did you realize she just turned 30? I was SHOCKED when I found out there was such a huge age difference in the members. Dara is 28, CL is 22 and Minzy is 19. Its weird how CL is the leader when she's so much younger and I wonder if there's ever been any resentment

• Members

Bom is not 30! I refuse to believe it!

I'm stunned. Dara...28? No way! I can believe Minzy's age I guess...so this means when they first started Minzy was like 14 & the other girls (except for CL) were in their mid 20s? That's sorta crazy. Thank god they were put together though; They're magic!

I have no doubt there's been some resentment towards CL. Maybe not from Dara (she just seems SO sweet) but Bom most definitely tongue.png

• Members

I bet its weird and quirky...lol.

I dont do instagram but I love these guys so much that i feel like singing up and following them. I saw this posted on Tumblr:

tumblr_mkgtgm2HYS1rmy4nfo1_500.png
tumblr_mkgtgm2HYS1rmy4nfo2_500.png

seungrifeels:

LMAO
Basically, they said:

GD: What are you, our dad
TY: Is Daesung the aunt..?

LOL....too funny. Oh and youngbeezzy is Taeyang's sn on there.

tumblr_mki0b90vNa1s9u8bpo1_500.gif

tumblr_mk4bribTRS1r62nvyo1_250.giftumblr_mk4bribTRS1r62nvyo2_250.gif
tumblr_mkhpcnShCP1rvk7b0o1_500.png
Thats like fantastic baby....lol
tumblr_mkhp7sWlzR1rwa8dyo1_500.gif
Ugh, he changed his hair again and NOT giving a f--k...lol
Oh and T.O.P. is acting again :D
tumblr_mkhg1smsP61rzf40po2_250.jpgtumblr_mkhg1smsP61rzf40po1_250.jpg
tumblr_mkhg1smsP61rzf40po3_500.png
tumblr_mkhg1smsP61rzf40po4_500.png

It coming to NA, means that it will at least get english subtitles. I'll definetly check it out

• Members