K-Pop Appeciation Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
LMAO, those were my thoughts on their hair as well but I thought GD looks better at the end when he is suited up.

Didn't you just love the English lyrics?

Cool....thanks!

me too! I love their accents. If you ever get a chance, go to youtube and watch some of the talk segments from their shows in NJ. I love hearing them as well

You would like those eyes...lol. They freaked me out. I loved how Seungri was dancing during his verse. He was all showing of for the camera.

• Members

I think Taeyang looks best when he is wearing that hat. It hides those big ugly doodoo braids

You love TOP's outfits up till now but I cant wait to hear your thoughts on the next set. IMO, his only fail for the night!

I notice that Seungri put on some weight here. He was looking pretty skinny in the Seoul show but seems to have filled out a little bit. I like. He looks good.

Let me know what you think of Gara Gara Go!! and Cafe

• Members

Lol they sort of sound like a different group when they sing Cafe! That's definitely a song where Daesung's voice really shines. GD's range is like no other

Gara Gara Go wub.png Loved it...

I finally know what Seungri's talking voice reminds me of. He reminds me of one of the commentary guys off of Ninja Warrior (ever heard of that show?), Especially when he shouts at the crowd. LOL. He would make a great host of some kind.

LMAO!

• Members

That was awesome when they were making the audience do the wave!

OMG...wait. First off...Blue wub.png

Second, THOSE OUTFITS. A travesty! LMAO, where did their stylists find those funky printed jackets? GD's scarf? No!! You weren't kidding about TOP's outfit, I can't take him seriously in that. LMAO!

These are just not outfits I picture them wearing during such a beautiful song like Blue!

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

The only one who looks semi-decent is Seungri! His white number didn't seem as over the top ugly as the others and something that one could normally wear.

Nope never watched Night Warrier

Café aka the song featuring TOP and his backup singers...lol. They do sound different for sure.

• Members

Forgot to say earlier that Stupid Liar has grown on me icon1.gif

Aww TOP tearing up during Love Song was a touching moment. Made me stop stressing about his outfit for a few seconds. No really, that was nice wub.png

Very cool seeing them perform Monster...the Feeling performance was great, I too liked how they were separate on stage and came together. I love GD's part at the end where he's repeatedlysaying "i'm crazy more than ever"

GD took off his hideous jacket for this performance but forgot to take off the scarf...

• Members

I was upset at first that they weren't saying "Stupid Liar" in the chorus but I liked the head shake they did which kinda works better with the Korean lyrics, I guess.

I loved that part in Feeling too when GD was saying that. I also loved when he threw himself on the ground during his rap.

As for Taeyang...LOL...I tried to ignore the hair and focused on the voice. He really did sing real good here