K-Pop Appeciation Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

^Thanks for posting that, I'm digging the song. T.O.P's part wub.png (I also love his part in Hands Up)

I am LMAO right now at this concert...after Hands Up when they were greeting the crowd, the way Taeyang was acting laugh.pnglaugh.png

SEUNGRI's greet wub.png When he pointed to the camera.

T.O.P's ice blue hair is everything.

• Members

I am NOT a fan of T.O.P's hair. I hated his look for the Alive album and was pleasantly surprised to see him go back to black for the Japan concert. Taeyang's hair however though? Now that is everything! I love how big it is and the cut in the back. Its my favorite look for him

I cant remember if Bad Boy is towards the beginning or not but man I love Taeyang singing before it leads into the performance and I always love the dance they do at the end when he is in the front center. I need to find a gif of it

Fantastic Baby is done close to it and man they put so much energy into it. The dancing of course is top notch

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Ha I like the funky styled hair on him. I think I'd even like it if it was rainbow. Taeyangs hair is indeed amazing!

OMG...some of the dance moves by the guys during "Fantastic Baby" LOL! I love GD during that song, he really shines. Not sure about that yellow streak in his hair tho...lol

"How Gee" is a fun song. For a second I thought I saw Seungri break dancing and I was going to flip out...LOL. Very cool performance!

Haven't seen Bad Boy yet. I'm at "Stupid Liar." Oh my fave...lol!

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

Ok. I think it just might be the chorus of Stupid Liar that I hate. Listening/watching it again, I really liked the guys solo parts, especially Taeyangs little acoustic part. Beautiful.

GD & TOP disappeared....they must be gearing up for a performance. Do they sing KNOCKOUT? Or probably High High

• Members

I prefer the english version! I dont like how they sang hte chorus in Korean for this one. Actually hearing them say Stupid Liar, really makes it much better

Yes they sing High High!. I cant remember but I dont think they do Knockout. They do do at least 2 songs but I cant recall what the other is. Maybe it is Knockout...lol