K-Pop Appeciation Thread

• Members

Another fantastic concert. This one had a more laid back vibe. It's too bad they didn't bring another little girl on stage to serenade laugh.png Thanks Cheap!

That other one w/the VOB file is still downloading.

I'm gonna check out the BTS stuff that came w/the Airline concert. Also I listened to GD's stuff and enjoyed all of it. I love the "Crayon" music video laugh.png I also listened to "That XX" and "Heartbreaker"

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I loved the opening and how the crowd screamed each time a new guy was introduced. I LOVE how the plane crashes and they jump from the floor. That was hot. Wasnt a fan of Special when I heard the audio but I absolutely love it now due to watching them live.

tumblr_llf4w1u6On1qbr1gx.gif

I don't kkkkknooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Haha, I love listening to them speak. Did you know they had an MTV relity show called B2ST Almighty? I think I will watch that on YT. Thankfully its subtitled. You should watch the Airline Promo Teasers. They are HILARIOUS. Each guy gets one. I'll start you off with Dongwoon wink.png I think my fave was Hyunseung's

Haha, must be an Asian thing bc I also thought they were way too close there. I love both. The Beautiful Show has a rock remix which I did but the original as seen here is pretty cool. Less rock, more hip hop

The first was Ajigeun! Man I love that song. It has an old school R&B bibe and not something Id have expected from them. Plus it rocks bc Junhyung gets 2 singing lines. Not much, but you can tell he has a good voice. On a side note, I read that this song was banned from radios bc in one of his lines, it sounds like he's saying "sh-t" which he's not

The second song was Clenching a Tight Fist

That was funny especially when Yoseob smiled

tumblr_lf67lpFRvy1qgoa94o1_500.jpg

Not the same but here they go from a photoshoot

BEAST%2Bmembers%2Btopless.png

I love this:

tumblr_lui51rrt9t1qdwig0o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_lpswbleiPy1qbu5tuo1_500.jpg

No prob! Im glad I have someone to discuss this all with bc Im obssessed. Im EAGERLY anticipating waiting for a version of their Seoul show to make it online so I can download. I want to watch the whole thing in its entirety and not YT snippets

GD's the man. So so, talented

Check out Yoseob's singing in english. Bot needs to come to the US and release an album here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz2y9uTTE-c&feature=player_embedded

Beast won Artist of the Year 2 days ago at the Melon Music Awards biggrin.png They also won Top 10 Artist Award and Netizen Popularity Award. Hyunseung won Hot Trend Award for his work with Trouble Maker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3pDknFuT_c&feature=player_embedded

and here's their intro and performances from that show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KYKZSyc_h0&feature=player_embedded

I hated how they kept cutting to these two girls in the crowd during Its Not Me, looking bored. Im like bitches, better enjoy that bc I wish I was in your place! Beautiful Night is such an amazing song. I bet you must love it bc Dongwoon gets to sing lead. Yoseob singing in the air.....WOW

I love that even though Yoseob is doing his solo thing, he's still very much involved in B2st. I love that about the group, bc Hyunseung did so as well when he was off doing Trouble Maker. I cant beleive they've only released ONE full album (not counting So Beast, which was just a Japanese version of previous material). They need to come out with another full album and not another EP for 2013

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

You didn't like just the audio of Special? But It's so addicting!

I just watched all the airline promos. Awesome. LOL!! Dongwoon's laugh.png I also LOL'd at Kikwang's.

"Ajigeun" is a pretty good track. It stayed with me after the concert. I didn't take note of it in my head before, but listening again it kind of does sound like he says "Sh-t" laugh.png What's he saying then? SHUSH?

OMG..Just googled "Yoseob & Dongwoon" and found this:

yoseob-and-dongwoon.gif

tongue.pngbiggrin.png

dongseob_101202_lovesharingconcert02.jpg

They're the stars of the group.

• Members
Not so much that I didnt like it but that it didnt grab me. Im really digging it now.

This is what I read about it:

On November 11, 2009, Korean broadcaster KBS banned the playing of the song "아직은" ("Ajigeun") because of a phrase that had the potential to be misheard and misunderstood as aoffensive word. Within the lyrics, "the loneliness surrounds me as I spend the night in tears, shh," the exclamation "shh" is heard as the "offensive" word "[!@#$%^&*]." Cube Entertainmentresponded to the ban by stating that the word was not used as a offensive word, instead it expresses the feelings of a person who has no experience in breaking up.

http://iztheking.blo...ontroversy.html

Perfection. Thats the smile I was talking about

Dongwoon looks so shady in that pic like he's up to something...lol

To me its all about these two

829441.jpg

I LOVE me some Junhyung. That guy needs a solo album

tumblr_mebhqqZORQ1rjwzc6o2_500.png

tumblr_mf1wqnfhfD1qhteglo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_merapaKcZj1rb5hf6o1_400.jpg

tumblr_memet4eLOE1rpfsj1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mek5m7vfhJ1rjtdbzo1_500.png

tumblr_meiokgYdYo1qegp3no1_500.jpg

tumblr_me4bfoZ3JS1qi21mno1_500.gif

tumblr_me23fb6rvz1qc7p5do2_500.gif

tumblr_mdv14wFsKJ1qgqz9io1_250.giftumblr_mdv14wFsKJ1qgqz9io2_250.gif

LOL...I dig their friendship

Edited by Cheap21

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Is it the .ts file one? It seems to work fine for me using Windows Media Player and VLC. Maybe you need to download the right codecs. I use K-lite. Cant wait till I go home next week so I can finally view it!

For now, Beast along with alot of other K-pop acts have been performing for end of the year shows. Of course Beastvids has been compiling the ones related to them. I actually was up at 6:45 yesterday to catch the first show which was streaming live

http://beastvids.tumblr.com/tagged/gayodaejun2012

I found out about a new group called 2PM. Not as good as Beast or Big Bang, but they got 2 songs, that Im digging at the moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgrB2KBZws4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4zxyU2pT0

Taecyeon wub.png

tumblr_ln56vieVOY1qbmc78o1_500.gif

86eb1931cbf2a055048c6f20469aff27.jpg

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I'll just update this post as I watch. Cool how they're opening with It's A Beautiful Night. Not feeling Dongwoon's hair tonight ;-( LOL

Gi Kwang's shaggy dog look isn't half bad!

Ok they were doing some really FUNKY/FREAKY moves during "Freeze" LMAO!! Let know what you thought, Cheap.

I think they're singing the Japanese version of "Shock" as it sounds a little different. I like it!

LMAO! During "Fiction" there was a little moment where Dongwoon & Du Jun totally were slacking on their moves and you could see them cracking up on the floor while Yoseob was singing his heart out. Hilarious.

yampd_zps86d217d1-1_zps8d6feeca.jpg

wub.png

I'm in LOVE with "When I Miss You" now! The beat to the song played during the little photo montage & then when they sang it live I was like wub.png

This stripped down version of "Lightless" is really, really good.

Once again have no clue what they're talking about, but It's fun to watch them talk & react to stuff. Dongwoon just sang a capella (not sure why), and, it was great wub.png

I'm really digging Du Jun tonight. I think this is the most personality I've seen him show ever on stage.

Instead of them singing it live they just showed the "Midnight" music video instead (Japanese Version)....kinda weird! The "I Knew It" & "It's Not Me" performances were great!

Wardrobe change! Everyone looks fine though I'm questioning hyun seungs soda can sweater & Dongwoon's B&W circle blazer...lol

SOOM! I DONT KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!

SPECIAL'S AWN. YES. Du Jun just smacked Gi Kwang's ass twice during that performance, LOL.

I have to say I really admire how each member gets a chance to shine in this group in almost all of the performances

Junhyung was really awesome during "You" & "Beautiful" He has so much swagger! I love the way he says the lyric "Nothing better" during "Beautiful"

Yoseob just choked on some water laugh.png

Junhyung & Yoseob just had a really cute exchange w/each other that I'm sure you'll love, Cheap. LOL!

The video package before they sang "Oasis" was the single most creative video piece I've seen anywhere in a while. Effortless!

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

That was another fantastic concert. It's interesting seeing how they interact w/their Japanese fans and change up their songs for them. Loved the "V.I.U' performance at the end. I'm a little sad they didn't do the "Thanks To" and "When The Door Closes" duets though. Once again I'll say I really enjoyed Du Jun, he really stood out to me during this concert for some reason. He's cool.

LOL at the interview w/them at the end of the show. Man I wish I knew what they were saying!

Thanks again, Cheap!

Some random pics I found on Tumblr that I liked

tumblr_mfvl8t5qVs1s1xivgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfvl34b67g1s1xivgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfvleuRr131s1xivgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfvh6glqD41qf1lyoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfux0zWFjE1r4f90ro1_500.png

tumblr_mfuv3tNUIp1r19gbyo1_500.pngNew Avatar?!

Also watched those 2PM clips. They aren't half bad!! "Hands Up" is pretty cool!

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH