K-Pop Appeciation Thread

• Members

YES! That kiss had me fooled too. I hope the show isn't done w/the Seolchan/Ari flirtation. They were pretty smokin and that Actress was good. Ari/Seyi/Sunwoo/Seolchan quad? I just thought Junhyung had chemistry with all the girls he encountered. Crazy.

I was shocked at some of the petty violence in the episode and how it was treated as a straight up joke. LOL! It's very interesting learning about the Korean culture through this, I too was taken aback by the "119"

I also notice they say "Ya" and "Maniac" a lot laugh.png Love it.

Me too! She's hilarious. My favorite scene from her was when she was telling Seyi about the All For One members

What did you think of Kim Nana (the weird, tough silent girl who told Seyi to move seats)?

Oh yeah that was tough to watch. Where'd they find that powerhouse kid? laugh.png

Though I had trouble understanding if that was Seolchan or Seyi crying (LOL). After doing research I discovered thats Seolchan. I like that a lot because it makes him & Seyi have even more in common regarding the strained relationship w/their parents.

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png You found a gif I was looking for which was that line by Seolchan. LMAO! Too funny. This was my favorite scene & I loved how it ended wub.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I don't think I liked Ari, but she could make for a good spoiler for Seolchan and Seyi. Poor Sunwoo, as he doesn't really stand a chance. I liked him here and liked the setup of the triangle but we all know he's going to lose out. I like he and Seolchan as old school rivals though

Oh yeah that was good and she is funny. I love how super excited she gets about things.

Im intrigued by her. Im guessing she can sing as well and someone will catch her singing to herself and convince her to go public. I bet she has her own dark past which is why she stays mute most of the time.

I couldn't tell if that was a little boy or girl and thought it was Seyi till you just mentioned it.

That line was perfection and cracked me up bc I didn't understand why he was running so hard after her as well.

I like that this show has a good blend of drama, and humor. Strong characters and a great setup of whats to come. Wow, I cant believe Im watching a Korean series that I don't understand. Thank god for subtitles...lol

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

No prob. Im just glad I have someone to post this with and Im not just having convos with myself...lol.

Anyways heres some teasers for CL's solo song. I think its called "The Baddest Female". Love that she is using that name!

tumblr_mnciscMNor1s3p0nho3_500.jpg

tumblr_mnciscMNor1s3p0nho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnciscMNor1s3p0nho2_500.jpg

She's flawless

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

YES MA'AM YOU ARE THE BADDEST BITCH!

That was epic. I loved it. Loved the song, beat & concept behind the video! I can't wait for gifs!

I spotted GD & Taeyang! biggrin.png Is GD...not wearing any pants? blink.png LOL

I wish GD had a verse in this song. CL has such a similar vibe as him in this. They need to do a duet of some kind.

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• Members
Haha, its perfect.

BTW, the second episode of Monstar is available online but I haven't watched bc Im waiting for an HD Eng subbed one to pop up. All I see is an SD one and Im being picky on that...lol. If you run into it, let me know. It also seems as if the episodes are long as the second one clocks in at abut 1:20:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqaR2ZVK4lE

• Members

THANKS!! I'm particular about stuff being in HD too laugh.png so I'll be on the lookout, if I dont see one by tomorrow afternoon ill just cave & watch that one (if its not already deleted by then!)

Cool that the episodes are long, I dont think I'll mind. I wasnt bored at all during the premiere and doubt that'll change anytime soon. We'll see cool.png